part 16

Arriving in uk, Arshi didn't leave their house for a week as they wanted to spend as much time as possible with each other before they resume work. But after being with each other for two weeks they had to resumed worked.

Few days laters, khushi reached home from work first and decided to surprise Arnav with a romantic diner. So she prepared all Arnav's favourite foods, like white sauce Pasta and also barfi, kheer and some red wine too. At eight thirty Arnav reached home tired but seeing his home atmosphere made all his tiredness disappeared. So he quickly freshen up and join Khushi for Diner but not before pecking khushi's lips. Soon both started eating between some romantic make out.

Suddenly khushi's phone started ringing and it was the police commissioner. So she took the call and put it on loud speaker. But the CP gave him such a news that broke khushi fully.

Soon both Arnav and khushi reached hospital and was directed to the morgue by a Chief Inspecter. Inside the CI took them in front of a covered dead body. Khushi removed a cloth with trembling hands and fell down with a thump. In front of her was her fatherlike uncle, her Chachu whom she adored loved and respected, the one who was loved her like her own daughter. She was shattered totally. What will she tell her sisters.. that her Chachu died because of her, which was indeed the truth.

As usual Arnav was by side supporting her.Slowly he took her outside and took his phone out. He called Akash and ask him to be her with everybody quickly and take his private plane to come quickly. In the meantime Khushi was just crying heavily. After Arnav kept the phone he felt khushi whole weight on him. Khushi lost conciousness. He immediately took her to a room and started checking her. He remember khushi was telling her than she was feeling very week since few days. So he took a few blood sample of her and send it for immediate test. After half an hour he got the results and read it. He decided to wait for Khushi to tell her about her condition. After a few minutes khushi opened her eyes. As she opened her she started crying again. Arnav had to give her his kasam for her to stay quite. And he told her about her results. Khushi sat confused on the bed when she heard about her results. When arnav saw her expression he told how when she was unconscious he told some blood samples of hers and sent for test to the laboratory.

"Cutie there's two reason why you were feeling tired since some days and today's unconsciouness. Well first reason is mental stress and over exhaustion. And second reason is that someone is coming for us to love and to love us. Khushi was still confuse about the someone. But seeing Arnav expression she finally understood and was overjoyed. Life had a lot of surprises and have it's own timing when to give us.

That good news gave khushi a new Courage, it made khushi strong to fight and she took a very shocking decision within herself and decided to keep it for herself.

Later Arnav took Khushi home and directed the CI that he complete all formalities and bring the body home.At home Khushi restarted crying heavily remembering her Chachu. Arnav had to give her sleeping pills for her to sleep for sometimes. When Khushi was asleep Arnav left her and went outside to make a call.

" hello Commissioner Sir, Arnav here Can we talk right now?
"Ofcourse ASR, but lets do a video Call as i have to talk to you face to face."

" yes now tell me CP sir."
"ASR listen carefully what i am going to tell you as it is very much important."
" Yes go ahead Sir."

"ASR there is someone in your family who telling everything to Mr Dev."

"What nonsense Sir..you know nah what you are saying?"

"Yes ASR, the secret cop we intergrated in Dev's gangs told me. But before he could tell me who he heard gunshot and he had to cut the call. I guess that was the time she shot your Uncle. That day was the we were going to strike to rescue your uncle but alas we were a bit late. Im really very sory ASR. Now Dev knows that we will hunt him down so he went underground. But don't worry ASR we won't leave him so easily."

"I understand sir and i will kill him if i saw him. I don't know how to tell Khushi that someone in the family is a spy of Dev."

"And ASR, your wife is the one who gave us all informations. And also i am giving you both all the rights of a CCP. From now on you are both Chief Commissioner of Police of entire european countries, America and Asia. As Dev is a world known Criminal so you wont need o permission to enter anywhere. You are both more capable than our whole police force."

"Thank you Sir."

Suddenly Arnav heard door noise and saw Khushi with a hard expression on her face. " Guess i wont have to tell her myself as she know already what she is now. Anyway Sir thank you, i will contact you later."

"Ok bye ASR."
"Bye Sir"

"Come here to me cutie."
"Arnav we have to look after kaamini as i dont want anymore damage in my family. I know it's not fair but we won't tell anyone right now.
"Ok cutie. Now sleep for sometime. tomorrow evverybody will be here we wont have time to rest."

Next morning

Early morning the body was here. Only Arnav was arranging everything as khushi was still sleeping due to sleeping pills effect. After sometimes Arnav heard doorbell and ask HP to open it. Arnav met them at the door itself and ask his brother to stay with their wifes especially Sheetal as she was heavily pregnant. As Arnav left the door to let them inside shock gasps could be heard. Payal and lav ran to their dad and started Crying heavily. Sheetal was in shock she was not crying. She was about to fall down but karan held her quickly. Everybody was crying. Arnav could only watched them helplessly.

Hearing loud crying, khushi woke up and ran downstairs to see her entire family and saw her sisters crying loud. She was about to go to them but a loud voice stopped her.

"Stopped right there khushi no need to come near my father. Because of you today my father is dead. Noone killed him but you. You are a murderer. You should have died instead of my father. You were so jealous of us because we had an angel as father and you had a monster as your father that is why you killed him you witch." Payal spatted to Khushi.

Khushi couldn't believe that her bacha was speaking like that to her. So she silently went away from there.

"What rubbish you just spoke Payal?" Lav and sheetal scold and slap payal." You called our mother like sister a witch and what more. The one who always think about our happiness before hers... can even give her life for us. You disgust us today Payal. We hate you for that. Even dad would never have forgave you for what you said.

"Oh please stop it you two. Khushi' fake love blindfolded you two but not me. I know her real face. How can she be good if she has the same blood of Dev uncle.She is his daughter so how can she be any different from him haan tell me... tell me you his daughter you are a murderer...you are a murderer. You are ..."

"Stop it...Just stop it. Neither i'm a murderer nor i'm his daughter. And i'm not even Jaya maa's daughter."

"Cutie stop now we will tell them later ok. You are not fine, you should not stress yourself baby, Calm down now."

" No Arnav, its enough now. My entire life i looked after my sisters more than me. Their needs wants everything was before mine and today the same sister is calling me a bitch murderer and what what. It's high time everybody knows the truth. But before that i would like to say something. Today Me Khushi disowned Payal as my sister. She is dead for me and i for her. And now im gonna revealed something i just came to know recently. About my true identity. About my real parents.