I still need you

Everybody woke up in the evening... As jaya was staying in a hotel Esha decided to meet her. After taking permission from her father who gladly gave, she and her three sisters set off to meet her mother in the hotel. Reaching there she called jaya to inform her about her arrival. She told her that she was in her presidential suite preparing dinner for her. Esha was very happy. Reaching there she was hugged and kissed by everybody. She got introduce to her nani, massi, mausa... And her mother's huband mr Jaidev singhal a topmost businessman in Uk. He ask esha to called him dad only. She got to know her little brother and sister... Arush and Arushi who were twins. They had a lot of fun talking while eating. Jaya asked Esha if she could stay as she had a lot to talk to her. And she finally agreed after talking with her father.  Jaya was very happy. They talked a lot.. Esha knew a lot of her childhood mischiefs. She also came to know that her name was not Esha. She was Khushi. After telling her, her name Jaya was tensed and wanted to stop and Esha let it go thinking to ask later. The next day when Esha woke up, the maid told her to go in the garden for breakfast as they had guests. She asked where was her sisters and was told that they were in the garden with her mother. So she freshen up and goes in the garden. There she met her mother's best friend and her family. She was Ratna, her husband Arvind, mother Sunita, mom in law Janki, siblings in law manohar and manorama and their daughter aashna. She also had one daughter who married to a top most lawyer Mr Abhishek Sharma, And three sons karan Nk Aakash and. ! CUTIE!!!!!! Ratna did not get time to say her elder son's name when someone shouts Esha cutie at the back. Esha freeze immediately. There is only two people in whole world who called her cutie, and they were Anju Di and ..... ''Cutieeee'' someone wisper at the back. She immediately turn to see. Her eyes got welled up. Her eyes get lock with the warm eyes watching down at her.  The warms were of her life her everything, her love Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. Before she could something she was engulf in a tight hug..not by Arnav but by Anjali. Anjali was sooo happy happy to see her cutie. She did not see her for six months, since her broke up with chote..that is Arnav. She could see how much pain she was in after seeing Arnav. They both love each other like mads but destiny is not in their favour. After seeing Arnav the longing the pain their memories resurface in her mind and she was too weak to relive all these and she just faints.