known Surprise

Life had been hard for both Khushi and Arnav. They craved for each other but they made their craveness their strength and today they are both richest person in the world. And as Arnav promised her, today he was gonna pacify his love. Khushi was feeling nostalgic. After five years she will be seeing Arnav and she was feeling nervous and scare but also very happy. Today she was looking exactly the way Arnav always wanted to see her the day he will propose her. But Mr Raizada want to surprise his Cutie so it will be like this only. She will act as if she don't know anything. But she knows that one look at her eyes Arnav will that his surprise was never a surprise afterall. After travelling for sometimes they finally reach the hotel. When they enter inside everywhere was dark. When Khushi turn to look for Payal and the others..noone were there. And suddenly "SURPRISE".... Everybody scream surprise.

"I acted shocked as i did not want anyone to know that their surprise was flooped."
"But deep inside i was really happy, i was celebrating my birthday after 5 years. The last time i celebrated it, god gifted me my mother and today after 5 years god was giving me back my love.. But where was he?"

"Just when i ended my sentence i heard someone humming in mike and after music started."

And appeared in front of me after 5 years my love...my life...my Arnav... looking very handsome in his black 3 pieces suit with red shirt... He was dancing on the song ' raat ko aounga mein tujhe lejaounga...... mujhse shaadi karoge.... At the end he came in front of me and went on his one knee and remove a gorgeous ring. This was always my dream. To be proposed in a unique style by my prince charming. And Arnav made my dream comes true. So i decided to reply him in this style only. So i sang too.

' tujhse shaadi karoungi..haan tujhse shaadi karoungi...' And we hug each other tight. Getting back in his arms i felt as if my life which was lost return back to me. And my true smile returned back and also the spark of my eyes. After sometimes everybody started clearing their throat at the cake was here. It was a big heart black forest cake. My favourite cake. I loved this cake since childhood. I cut the cake and started they started singing birthday song out loud. I made everybody ate but piece i gave to two mothers and also ratna maa. After sometime the elder left us to celebrate and return back home to discussed about upcoming wedding. Here each couples started dancing on the song' love by grace' . We all return back early morning. As it was very late arnav slept in my room only. And the other couples slept with their better  half in their bedroom too. All youngsters woke up at noon got freshen up and came down to have breakfast that is lunch. When they took their seat jaya ma and kaamini mom informed me and arnav that our wedding was after seven days. I blushed a bit..but soon control as everybody would tease her.
" mom maa we will on two conditions" i look at arnav for approval and he winked at me as he understood what i wanted to say. " yes we will marry on only two conditions and that is their will not be one but four weddings and lastly the wedding will take place in Mauritius in front of dadaji and dadiji. If you accept then we'll get married if no then i don't mind having a live in relationship with Arnav."

When i was saying this Arnav was drinking  his coffee so he just choke and started coughing. He look at me with big saucer eyes. I just winked and he understood my real intentions. So he also played along and said that with great pleasure Cutie and pecked on my both cheeks. When we left dining table arnav asked me to come with him and took me outside in the parking lot. When he saw that it was deserted he pulled me to him, snake his hands on my waist and lock his lips with mine. The kissed was passionate that we lost count of eveything around us.

" Get a room guys, if you are planning to make us aunts and uncle soon." And they started laughing "

Instead of shying me and Arnav became angry.And seeing our reaction they became quiet. " lav Nk are you not hiding something from us? I asked diectly looking at them..which made them lower their eyes. Their secrets and lies were out and they were scared of both me and Arnav. Being the eldest, Arnav and always acted like their parents as most of the time their parent were out for business. Still now they tried to escape.

" No bhai No Di, both replied. There is nothing like that."

" Oh really! Since when my bachas started to lie? I never taught u to lie, so when you learnt to lie to Ur Di? The day you went to the hospital to make appointment with Dr Mark, i was there and saw you both. Then i ask for both your reports and came to know the reasons. You are Pregnant bacha and you wanted to teminate it? I was the one who told Dr Mark to tell you that abortion was impossible as you already pass three months when in fact you were just 10 weeks. I was waiting for you to tell me but you didn't. So i contacted Arnav. I called Aman that is Arnav's PA.

Flashbacks
"Hello Raizada industries, Aman khanna speaking."
" Hello Im Esha Verma"
"Oh hello maam, How can i help you?"
"I have to talk to Mr Raizada and it's important it's about our family"
"Sir is in a meeting right now maam, but one minute i'm gonna ask him"
"Wait Mr Aman! Please don't tell him that it's me, just tell him someone wants to talk to him about his family."
" ok maam as you wish" After a few minutes,
" Hello Arnav Singh Raizada here. "
" Hello Mr Raizada, I am Miss Esha Verma. I wanted to talked to you about our sibling lav and Nk." There was silence on the next side of line, i could only hear his deep breathing.
" Hello Mr Raizada are you with me, i mean are you listening."
" Im always with you Cutie". I gasp
"Hmm yeah i mean i'm listening to you miss Verma.
"Mr Raizada lav is pregnant and Nk knows about it too. I was waiting for them to tell me but they didn't. They came to the hospital for abortion and thats where i came to know as i was there for an operation. I told their doctor to lie to them that is to tell them that it's already three months so abortion was impossible. We need to do something for them, because if our parents comes to know, they will kill them. Only we can save them from the wrath of our parents. Do you understand Mr Raizada?"

"Well congratulation Miss Verma. You are going to be Bari maa."

"Excuse me!!! What are you saying Mr Raizada? Im serious. N by the way Mr Raizada im gonna be maasi not bari maa. You and your wife will be bari maa and papa".

"Yeah yeah same thing...i mean i know Miss Verma, but right now we can't do anything. Just give some times, i will think of a way to talk to both parents...ok Miss Verma."

" ok Mr Raizada, im counting on u. Im keeping the phone as i have an important meeting. Goodbye!!!"

"Ok Miss Verma, Goodbye...see you soon 😘😘😘......"

"What??? Hello....hello!! Mr Raizada what you meant by see you soon and these loud kisses??? Helloo...helloo."

Idiot he cut the phone. But what did he meant by see you soon...is he coming back??
Flashback ends

Well lav nk after my birthday party when we were returning back, Arnav told me that he already talked to his parents and they agreed for four weddings. As whatever happened with lav, can happen with payal and sheetal.

" lav nk look at me!! Whatever happened between you two is not sin, you both love each other. And this baby is the symbol of your love guys. Me and Arnav were just angry because you did not tell us. But we are very happy for the coming baby. Come to me you two. As they approach me i hugged them both and i release them arnav hugged them. They were still our bachas.

" Di bhai, we have lots of shopping to do for our wedding, so lets start"...