Pain of love

When Esha fainted, arnav rushed to her and picked her up. Arnav could feel how much weight she lost and could also see dark circles around her eyes.

 Arnav could feel how much weight she lost and could also see dark circles around her eyes

He went up to jaya's suite and put her on the bed. He check her and inform them that she fainted due to stress and tiredness and her b.p was low too.About fifteen minutes later esha starts regaining her conciousness. She saw that noone was in the except Arnav who was by the Windows. She just rushed to him and hugged him tight on his back. Arnav freezr but some seconds turn and hugged her too. Both crying feeling each other after six months. They would continue hugging if Jaya did not come to called them for breakfast. Arnav ask her for five minutes.. After she went away Arnav hugged her again and told her that he can't live without her anymore, he will die. Esha too replyy that she could not live without him either. But her kaamini will not let them be together. Listening to this Arnav became angry and ask her who is more important to her... kaamini or him??? To which Esha reply that he is more important but he Can't betray Dev. He did a lot for her. Arnav told her that they should talk to Jaya first. So they went in the Garden again. Esha was nervous but Arnav ask her to trust him and Jaya also.  So they went to the table and starts eating with others. After breakfast Ratna and Jaya asked for the truth. And not wanting to hide anything, they started narrating the Painful love story.