My Love For My Enemy-@rodenholland

This imagine is for @rodenholland

'Go. Now you useless child!' My boss screamed at me. I quickly nodded and teleported to a deserted alleyway, just a few miles away from Mission Creek High. I've been and studied this area so many times before. A basic layout of Mission Creek had been uploaded to my bionic chip a few days ago, but I still like to be careful. I took out some casual jeans and a purple top out of my bag, along with a pair of black ballet flats, and quickly changed out of my mission suit. Super speed does come in handy. I breathed in a shaky breath, stood up straight, and made my way towards the school. As I walked in the gates, I scanned each person I passed. None of their identities matched the people I was looking for. I sighed. If I failed this mission then my boss would kill me, literally. I suddenly crashed into a hard, warm surface, falling to the ground. I looked up and saw a tall, muscular boy staring blankly at me. I quickly scanned him and found it glowing green. 

Identity match: Adam Davenport.

'Are you OK?' A voice behind me asked. I turned and saw a lean girl with wavy brown hair smiling at me. 

Identity match: Bree Davenport.

I grinned. 

'Yeah, I'm fine' I lied. Victor, my employer, told me how Adam had super strength. Bree extended her hand, offering to help me up. I hesitated before grabbing it and hurling myself up. 

'Sorry about my brother' she apoligised, glaring in Adam's direction. 

'I didn't see you. I mean, you're quite short' he shrugged. 'Kinda like Chase' he snickered. Chase, the last one who I have to find. 

'Adam!' Bree exclaimed. Adam shrugged. 'I haven't seen you around here before' Bree said, turning to me. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

'Yeah, I'm new' I mumbled. 

'What's your name?' Bree asked, her eyes twinkling. I searched my data base for a reasonable code name to go by. 

'Courtnie Davis' I told her. The real reason why I have to go by code name is because, well, I don't actually have one. Victor adopted me when I was very young and he'd always called me 121, since that was what batch my bionic chip was. Even if I did have a name, I definitely can't remember it. 

'I'm Bree and this is my brother Adam' Bree said, shaking my hand. 'What locker did you get?' She asked kindly. 

'Um' I said looking at the enrolment form in my hand. '28'. Her eyes lit up.

'That's next to mine'. I smiled.

'I'm not sure where it is though' I admitted, looking around. 

'C'mon' she said, leading me down the hall towards a wall down the end of the corridor with only four lockers on it. 

'Thanks' I said quietly, entering the code. 

'What class do you have?' She asked. Wow this girl has a lot of enthusiasm! 

'Physics' I told her, cramming my bag into the small space of my locker. 

'You're going to be in the same class as my brother' she said, snatching the paper off me and reading the rest of my timetable. She frowned. 'In fact you're in most of his classes'. She handed the paper back to me. I heard a sudden bell go off, making me jump a bit. 'You alright?' Bree asked, a concerned look on her face. I nodded. 

'I've been home schooled most of my life. I'm just not used to the bell, that's all' I lied, pleased with my excuse. She nodded and made her way into her own class, leaving me to figure it out on my own.