Chase-in' my life-@NightlockBerryZebra

Commando App:

'Did you see that really cute boy yesterday?' My best friend Alice asked. I smiled and nodded.

'He's kinda cute for Dooley's friend' I admitted.

'And the way he tore the door off my locker was just...' Alice sighed. I shrugged.

'I thought that the shorter one was the cutest'. Alice nudged me playfully. I laughed. Suddenly a hard surface collided with me and sent my books flying across the floor. I rolled my eyes and got on my knees to pick them up.

'I'm so sorry' a voice kept saying.

'No problem' I muttered, not bothering to look up and the boy who just crashed into me. I could tell he was also on his knees and helping me pick up my books. I reached for my history book, which was the last book on the floor, put my hand on it and felt the warm touch of his hand on mine. I looked up at him and froze. There, smiling at me, was the boy from yesterday. I stood up, still staring at his handsome face. My heart kept skipping a beat.

'Again, I'm really sorry' he repeated, handing the pile of book back to me. I slowly slid them out of his hands and smiled.

'Really, it's fine. Thanks'.

'I'm Chase by the way' he introduced. 'I'm new here'.

'I'm Isis, Isis Carrow. Nice to meet you'. He smiled his charming grin again. We stood there for a moment, I admired his handsomeness and I've got not idea what he was thinking. The silence was broken by Leo, the most annoying boy in school.

'Chase! We've been looking everywhere for you!' Leo called. I saw Chase roll his eyes and smirk. Leo stepped in between us, ignoring my presence and stepping on my foot at the same time.

'Ow!' I cried, more sarcastically than I intended. Leo spun around, smacking me in the face with his hand in the process. I winced and glared at him.

'Leo!' Chase scolded. Leo just shrugged and walked away. Chase sighed. 'I'm sorry about him' Chase said. 'We've only been step-brothers for a day and I already find him annoying'. Step-brother!? I felt like a tonne of bricks just crashed on top of me. Chase smiled again and took my hand in his. 'Do you wanna meet me in the cafeteria at lunch?' I swear all those bricks just flew off me and straight back into Leo's face. I've never felt so happy in my life!

'Um, yeah' I said casually, freaking out inside.

'Cool'. Chase squeezed my hand and ran off just as the bell rang.

It was that moment that changed my life forever and gave me the most perfect boyfriend I could ever wish for.

***

Chip Switch:

I could hear Principal Perry scolding Frank again. I rolled my eyes and made my way out of the building as the emergency fire alarm went off. I sighed and looked around for my friends, Adam, Bree and my boyfriend Chase. I'm still not close with Leo, he's still the weird, annoying, little idiot he always was. I made my was through the crowd of people. Where are they? Surely they aren't still inside! Then again, I can hear Bree screaming inside. I pushed my way back into school and found her spinning around on the floor, covering her ears. 

'What's wrong with her?' I yelled. Chase shrugged. 

'She's got an ear infection which makes things seem even louder than they already are!' He called back. I nodded and helped her up off the floor. 

'Should I get her some pain relief or something?' I asked. Chase nodded. 'OK. Be back in a minute' I told them and ran over to the nurses office. I rummaged around all the cabinets but I couldn't find any. After a while I just gave up and made my way back. By the time I got there the bell had stopped and smoke was rising out of the elevator. Adam and Bree were yelling at Chase but I couldn't make out what they were saying. 'I couldn't find any' I announced, breaking up the argument. Bree nodded.