My boyfriend's brother-@BethanyMcCauley

I found myself staring in astonishment at the house in front of me. I'd never been to my boy friend's house before but god it's big! I quickly re-read the text Chase'd sent me this morning and nodded in satisfaction. I'd been on a few dates on which I mixed the times up. I took in a deep breath and knocked on the large door. As soon as I did I heard some fussing going on inside. A few moments later a smallish boy peeked through an opening in the door then threw it open. I grimaced as the door smacked loudly into the wall. I glanced over at the boy, he had a huge gring plastered on his face, one that, after a while, kind of starts to freak you out.

'Why hello there' the boy said. I could tell he was flirting with me, extremely badly I might add. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

'Uh, hi'. The boy leaned against the door frame and raised his eyebrows slightly, still grinning.

'So' he said, looking discretely over his shoulder. 'I'm Leo, and who might you be?'

'Taken' I told him, smirking sarcastically. His grin faded for a moment before returning to his childish face.

'That doesn't stop me from wanting to know you name' he urged. I rolled my eyes.

'Leo!' I heard Chase yell from inside the mansion. I let out a sigh of relief. Chase pulled him away from the door and glared at him. Leo shrugged and walked off, winking at me. Chase sighed and smiled at me. 'Sorry 'bout that Beth'. I shrugged.

'He was starting to creep me out a little' I told him seriously.

'That's his way of making an impression on people' Chase sighed. I giggled and walked into the large house, letting him put his warm arm around me.

'So what movie are we watching?' I asked excitedly. He smiled.

'I was thinking that we could hire the Hunger Games'. I grinned and hugged him tightly. He obviously knew about my obsession.

'Which one?' I asked quietly.

'Mockingjay' he replied, a bit of pride edging his tone. I looked at him, confused.

'But that movie's not out on DVD yet, or even in the movies' I told him.

'One of the advantages of having a millionaire dad' he announced proudly.

'Bragging much' I told him in a sing-song voice. He chuckled and pulled me in close, guiding me over to the couch. I slumped down on the soft material while he did his techno-genius thing. After a few minutes the popcorn was popped, the movie was bought, a Pepsi was in my hand, and my boyfriend was sat down beside me. I smiled and curled up close to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. For the next half hour, I was complete. Everything I ever wanted was either beside or in front of me. Chase's arms were urging me closer to him, running his fingers through my hair.

'Having fun?' He whispered. I nodded, my full attention was on the screen in front of me. He grinned. This moment was perfect. But, like always, that moment didn't last very long. Suddenly Leo was sitting in between us, eyes glued to the screen, chattering away and spoiling the rest of the movie for us.

'How do you even know all this?!' I asked him, anger and annoyance boiling up inside me. He shrugged.

'YouTube' he muttered, cramming a hand full of popcorn into his mouth. I made eye contact with Chase who just shook his head.

'Do you mind Leo?' He asked, simply translated as "go away".

'Nope' Leo shrugged, obviously not understanding the message. Chase rolled his eyes.

'Leo!' A lady yelled from behind us. I heard Chase moan-I guess it was his step mum. Leo moaned too and rolled his eyes. We all turned around to face her. 

'What mum?' He cried. The lady folded her arms, a sassy look sparkled in her eyes. 

'Leave your brother alone for once' she told him, winking and smiling at us. I giggled. She turned back to Leo. 'Your room, now!' She ordered. Leo sighed and stood up reluctantly, storming down a corridor. I heard a door slam close, making me jump slightly. The lady smiled and strode over to Chase and I, smiling kindly. 'Hi' she said, extending her hand. 'I'm Tasha, Leo's mum and Chase's step mum'. I shook it and introduced myself. 

'I'm Bethany'. Tasha squealed and ran over to chase, grabbing his hand and squeezing it. 

'She is a very good choise' she whispered into his ear, loud enough so that I could hear. I blushed. 

'Yep' Chase agreed, smiling. That made me go redder. 

'I don't believe I've met you before' a voice said. I spotted out of the corner of my eye three figures emerging. Chase sighed and buried his head in his hands.

'Why, why!' He moaned. 

'Woah, Chase is sitting with a girl and she doesn't even look disgusted!' A deep voice gasped. Chase rolled his eyes, trying to look un-bothered, even though I could see him reddening slightly. A girl laughed and high fived the boy who just made the insult. Chase smiled at me, embarrassment filled his eyes. He stood up and gesture to the three figures. 

'Bethany, this is Adam, Bree and Mr Davenport'. Mr Davenport cleared his throat and stepped forward slightly. 

'You can call me Donald' he offered. 

'Mr Davenport, Bree, Adam, this is my girlfriend Bethany' Chase continued. I waved. 

'Well, it was nice to meet you Bethany but we're just gonna go now' Tasha announced.

'Um, actually' Mr Davenport cut in. 'We need you downstairs' he told Chase, stressing the "downstairs" part. Chase nodded and sighed, turning to me. 

'I'm really sorry'.

'No, it's OK' I protested. 'I need to finish some homework anyway'. Chase nodded. I could tell he was disappointed. 

'OK. Kiss goodbye?' He asked hopefully. I smiled and planted a quick kiss on his cheek, turning towards the door. I quickly opened it and stepped outside.

'Nice meeting you guys' I called over my shoulder. I carefully closed it, smiled and made my way down the long driveway. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

So I hope you like it! Sorry it took so long to write it, I kept forgetting to save it (oops). So let me know what you think!