The Big Day-@BritishBombshell2505

'This is it' I breathed, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Today is the day that Chase and I get married. We've been together for ten years now, he's the best boyfriend, and now husband, anyone could ever wish for.

'You look gorgeous' Bree, my bridesmaid, told me. I smiled, a bit nervous. Chase popped his head around the door, knocked, and let himself in.

'Hey' he said flopping onto my bed.

'Chase' I said. 'What are you doing here? We aren't supposed to see each other until the service. Marriage tradition?' He nodded and looked at his feet nervously. 'What's wrong?' I asked, sitting down next to him. He sighed and glanced over at Bree, who nodded.

'I'll just leave you two alone for a while' Bree offered, slipping out of the room. He sighed and looked up at me.

'Ava, we've been together for ten years now' he told me, stating the obvious.

'Yeah?' I urged. He hesitated and started fiddling with his fingers.

'So, um, I guess it's time to tell you my most deepest secret' he said, his voice soft. I nodded and listened carefully. 'Well, um, Adam, Bree and I are all, um, kind of, bionic'. I stared at him, confused.

'What do you mean, bionic?' He swallowed hard and raised his hand. I looked over in the direction his arm was aimed at and watched in astonishment as a flower vase slowly rose into the air and started moving around the room. I was lost for words. I looked at him, my mouth open wide. He sighed and let his arm drop to his side. 'I'm sorry, I should've told you sooner'. I tried to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth. In the end I just whispered a quick 'it's OK'. I sat there, listening to Chase explain how they were all implanted with bionic chips in their necks when they were babies. And how Adam had super strength, Bree had super speed and vocal manipulation and how he had super intelligence, molecular kenisis, a force field and heaps of other amazing abilities. He explained how they use their abilities to go on top secret missions to help and protect people from a guy called Victor Krane, a psychotic bad guy who keeps implanting himself with bionics. When he was done he looked over at me.

'Thats incredible' was all I was able to say. He grinned and put his arm around me.

'No hard feelings form me not telling you for all these years?' He asked.

'A little annoyed you didn't tell me sooner' I admitted. 'But no hard feelings'. He laughed and stood up.

'See you on the isle' he told me, blowing a quick kiss and slipped out the door. I sighed and got up, flattening my dress so that there was no crinkles in it. I always knew something odd was going on with the Davenport family, but I didn't mind. Now, I know the truth about them. Bree sped in, brining me out of my thoughts. She smiled sheepishly. 

'So, now you know the truth about us'. I raised a eyebrow. 

'I wouldn't run around at the speed of light in that dress if I were you'. She laughed and passed me my bouquet. 

'Everyone's waiting' she announced. I took a deep breath and made my way out the door and outside. 

***

I kept my gaze sraight ahead, looking directly at Chase. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo, even Adam looked nice. Adam, the best man. Leo, who's planning to propose to Janelle later today, stood in the front row, along with Mr Davenport, Tasha and Janelle. Chase grinned and helped me onto the platform. I smiled. The service went by. The priest finally come to a conclusion. We said our vows.

'You may kiss the bride'. Chase smiled and pulled the veil off my face. We leaned in and our lips connected. After the service, I was introduced to some of Chase's other relatives. The one that most intrigued me was his uncle, Douglas. He left quite early, mentioning something about that Krane guy. 

'They used to work together' Chase explained. 

'So, you have an evil uncle?' I asked, kind of scared. Chase laughed.

'He used to be. Then Krane tried to kill him, more than once, and he switched to our side. He's devoted to finding Krane so that he can finish what he started'. I nodded. 

'Just to clarify, please no top secret missions when there are kids in our life' I pleaded. Chase laughed and kissed my on the cheek. 

'No promises'. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

There you go, hope you like it. Sorry it took a while to get to you, I've got quite a long list of imagines I need to write. Tell me if there's anything you don't like and want me to change. 

Emmy :)