part 8 - Happy Family ?

When arnav entered the living room he saw bhua ji sitting there next to his nani. He stopped for e second when he saw her and then sat on his seat.

"Namaste bhua ji."

He said with his husky voice.

Bhua ji folded her hands.

"Namaste be-"

Bhua ji stopped. She just wanted to call him 'beta' as she always did. She just looked down, so did Arnav. It felt so strange. They were one big family..and now they have to act like that. Anjali broke the silence in the living room.

"Eh Chotte..did you meet Ayaan?"

Asked Anjali with a smile on her lips.

Arnav smiled a little.

"Haan Di. Khushi is feeding him."

They all smiled at him. They were happy to see him talking normal about his son and not as usual with anger.

"Madhumati ji..see how fate has brought us together again."

Bhua ji just gave her a fake smile. She was also happy to see the family. But she wasn't sure about Arnav, after all it was his fault.

"Khushi and Ayaan are welcome in this house! Whenever khushi needs something, she can come. And of course you too! Right Chotte?"

Arnav wanted to change the topic and stood up.

"I'll chek Ayaan."

He again walked fast upstairs to his room.

Bhua ji had a sade face on. She knew that he doesn't want to see Khushi in this house. But the fact that Khushi has to organize his Wedding broke her. Because she knew that even Khushi will break seeing Arnav getting married.

Arnav entered his room. He saw Khushi and Ayaan on his bed. Khushi sat up and 'sshh' him, because Ayaan was sleeping.

Arnav whispered.

"Is he sleeping?"

Khushi nodded.

He also sat on the other side of his bed and admired his son. He couldn't believe that this was his son. His blood. The new generation of the raizadas. Arnav wanted to kiss his forehead, but he was afraid if Ayaan would wake up. He looked at khushi.

"Can i..?"

"You don't have to ask for permission."

Arnav didn't wait a second and kissed Ayaan's forehead. He stroke his hair.

"How long does he sleep after getting his milk?"

Khushi was suprised at his sudden question.

"Eh..well actually he doesn't sleep after feeding. He takes a nap at lunch time..maybe one hour. And then in the afternoon he sleeps like 3 houres. And then i'll bring him to bed at 8 pm and he sleeps till 8 am."

Arnav listened to her but his eyes were at his son.

"But today i don't know why he felt asleep..maybe i bored him with my words."

Arnav chuckled and looked at her.

"What did you tell him?"

Khushi immediately looked away. Arnav knew what that meant. She talked about them, how madly in love they where with each other.