part 30 - Scared

Arnav entered their room and saw khushi folding his trousers and pullovers. Her back was showing him, but he could see by her bodylanguage that she is still angry on him. He smirked and waked towards her.

„Laad governer! He didn't even remember our first met." she said talking to herslef. Suddenly she felt two strong arms around her belly. For 1 second she stopped breathing.

„Were you talking about me ?" asked arnav nuzzlig his nose on her neck.

„No, why should i ?" asked khushi who continued folding the clothes.

„Don't know..i thought i heared a word that rhymes with.." he said looking up as if he haa to think about the word he wants to say.

„Please Arnav ji, don't act like this. It doesn't suit you." said khushi and freed herself from his hold. She went to the bathroom and locked the door. Arnav just looked at the door and realised that she was really angry.

After a while khushi came out of the bathroom. She was drying her hair with a towel.

„Perfect!"

Khushi got scared.

„Arnav ji!"

„Shh!" said arnav who was sitting in the middle of their bed holding little arun in his arms.

Khushi sat next to him and looked at her son. Arun was looking at them both and smiled. Arnav and khushi smiled back and started chatting with him. Arnav sat him on his lap.

„Arnav ji careful!"

„Khushi he's old enough to sit." said arnav.

„Haina champion?" said arnav and played with his little arms. Arun started laughing with his daddy. Khushi smiled at them and hugged arnav sidely. Arnav looked at her and smirked.

„Kya hua? Not angry anymore?"

Khushi smiled and punched him on his chest. Arnav started laughing.

„Get ready, we're going out for dinner."

„Really?" asked khushi in excitement.

„Haan." said arnav laying arun back to his little bed.

„Arnav ji!" said khushi happy and stood infront of him.

„Really? Or are you just saying this as a joke?"

„Why should i lie to my beautiful wife?" asked arnav looking into her hazel eyes.

Khushi just smiled at him.

„Let's get ready."

They both went eating in a restaurant. Arnav ordered a cake for their anniversary but they had to wait for it.

„Arnav ji, i'll be right back."

„Kaha ja rahi ho?"

„Washroom." said khushi and walked away.

Arnav was waiting for her. The cake came but he couldn't see khushi. He was getting worried and stood up. He was walking towards the toilettes when khushi bumped on his chest.

„Kya hua?"

„Where were you?" asked arnav angry.

„Washroom." said khushi slowly looking at the ladies who were observing them.

„What was taking so long?"

„Arnav ji.." said khushi and heared the women talking about them.

„Let's go home." said arnav taking her hand.

„Arnav ji!" said khushi but she held her hand tight and they both arrived at their car.

„Let go!" said khushi and freed herself. Arnav looked at her angry.

„What is wrong with you?" asked khushi.

„I was worried damnit!" said arnav cupping her face.

„Maybe you forgot, but i didn't forget that shyam is out of jail now!"

„Kya?..is it really shyam?"

Arnav let go of her as some people were looking at them.

„Haan." said arnav.

„Does Di know?" asked khushi.

Arnav nodded. He looked at her and saw the fear in her eyes. He cupped her face again and she looked at him.

„Khushi.."

She looked into his eyes. He kissed her forehead and she immediately hugged him.

„I don't want us to be in trouble again arnav ji."

„It won't happen. I'm taking care of you. Of you all."

„Arnav ji.." said khushi letting go of the hug.

„Please let's go home, i don't want to be seperated from our kids. I'm scared."

„Theek hain.." said arnav and they both went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys i know it's a little boring i'm sorry!!
But trust me! This is just the calm before the storm!👏🏼