part 11 - Arnav ji

"No Di..did you hear what Nannav said.? 'Your heart is made of stones' thats not good." Said NK while eating crisps.

"Haan..you're right. I don't know why they're talking to each other like that. Of course they're divorced..but something is telling me that we have to bring them back together. But how?" Asked Di herself while bitting her nails.

   _______

Arnav was in his room working on his lap top. His mind was at his son. Today he finally met him. A smile came on his lips when he saw his full diaper on his bed. He stood up and took the diaper. He disposed it. The next person that was in his mind was khushi. Her words came up his mind and closed his eyes.

'"The woman who cared for your son. I am the one who carried him 9 months in my belly. I am the one who gave birth to him and i am the one who will not let his father see him .""

He opened his eyes, only finding full tears in them and looked at himself in the mirror. He layed on his recliner and fell asleep.

Khushi was decorating the hall with HP when Di called her.

"Khushi ji? Can you come please?"

"Ji Di..HP ji, you continue i'll be right back." Said khushi with her cute smile. She went toward Anjali.

"Haan Di what is it?"

"Khushi ji..voh. I forgot to tell chotte that he has to organize a DJ for he music."

Khushi gave her a fake smile.

Anjali gave her the puppy face to make sure she'll say yes to the work she wants to give her.

"Khushi ji can you please tell him? I have to go to the mandir." Said Anjali.

"Me ? NK is here right ? He can tell him."

Khushi didn't want to meet him. Now that she's every day in his house she feels like the old khushi. Who's heartbeat got higher when he was there.

"Haan lekin..he has also work to do. Please khushi ji?" Asked Anjali.

Khushi thought for a second and nodded.

Anjali smiled and hugged her.

"Shukriya."

Khushi smiled at her and anjali went out of the house to head for the mandir. Khushi slowly started walking to his room. She knocked on his door but he didn't open it. She thought 'maybe he's not even in the room?' When she opened the door she saw Arnav sleeping on his recliner like a baby, like Ayaan always sleeps.

She just looked at him and stepped in. She got closer to him and kneeled down to look at his face. Ayaan is really a copy of him they look the same when they're asleep. Khushi smiled a little but also had tears in her eyes. She was happy that he's asleep, otherwise she couldn't look at his face like she's right now. She missed him and their good times together. While looking at him, Arnav's words came up her mind and closed her eyes.

"""I want you to never..and i repeat..never come back! I never want to see your face again khushi kumari gupta! Don't think that you can come with your child and say that i'm the father..i'm noone to you nor to this baby. And you don't even exist for me."""