Run Daniel Run

JELENA'S P.O.V

1 WEEK LATER

Ever since Jonah hugged me, mum has been bugging me, wanting to know if we're going out.

I said no, even though we're 'dating', but it doesn't mean anything because it's all fake.

Jonah insisted on giving me a ride to school today so I took the opportunity.

He picked me up around 8:25 and we arrived at school at 8:30.

Jonah gets out of the car, and goes all the way around to my side to open the door.

"Wow, gentleman.." I tease. Jonah smirks.

"It pays to be a gentleman.." I get out and he holds my hand as we walk inside.

Jonah kisses me on my forehead before letting go of my hand and going over to his friends.

I smile at how happy he is and then I go over to Mai.

"Hey.." I open my locker.

"Hey Jel.. I saw you over there with Jonah.." Mai nudges me slightly just to tease me then she breaks into laughter.

"I swear your going crazy.." I laugh.

"Yeah, I'm going to the asylum tomorrow.." Mai says, joking, making us both laugh.

We then go to our separate classes.
***********
"Hey, Jelena.." Jonah puts his arms around my waist from behind as I put all my stuff inside my locker.

"Hey Jonah.." I turn around shutting my locker. Jonah kisses me on my forehead, before letting go of my waist and holds my hand, as he walks me to his car, opening the passengers door.

"Where are we going?" I ask Jonah.

"Home." Jonah gets in and drives towards my house, parking in my driveway.

"K, well I'll see you then.." I get out of the car, and Jonah drives off.

I get inside my room and then my phone starts ringing.

It's just Daniel.

Jel: Hey Dani!

Dani: Hey!

Jel: why were you calling?

Dani: well, I was wondering if you wanted to meet me at the park?..

Jel: sure!!

Dani: ok! I'll see you at 5?

Jel: perfect..

I end the call and I start getting ready.

It was pretty hot outside so I wore some Canterbury shorts with my red top. I also bring my grey sweatshirt in case it got cold.

I then started walking to the park.
*********
When I got there, I saw Dani on one of the swings.

I wave over at him and he waves back. I walk towards him.

"Hey, glad you could make it.." Daniel hugs me and I hug him back.

"Great to be here.." I smile.

Daniel then drags me by the arm to a picnic table. I sit down and he sits next to me.

We start eating. While we're eating, I sometimes see Daniel staring and smiling at me at the corner of my eye.

"So, are you and Jonah going out?" Daniel asks

"Yeah.." I didn't want to tell him it was fake though, because someone might hear me.

"Oh, ok.." Daniel has a sad look on his face.

I look at him and he looks at me. His eyes are so blue I could get let in them.

Daniel gets closer, until we're close enough that I can feel his breath against my lips.

He looks up at my eyes, and then down at my lips.

He does this for a while, until he kisses me.

At first I go stiff, because I was off guard, but then I start kissing back,causing Daniel to smirk against my lips.

This isn't cheating right?..

I mean, Jonah and I aren't REALLY dating.

Daniel and I stop kissing and we just keep looking into each other's eyes for a while.

Daniels eyes then go bold. He stands up and starts running.

"Huh?" I turn around and now I know why he is running.

A tall brown haired boy with green eyes that I SWEAR change colour every time I see him, stands there.

Jonah Marais.

My 'boyfriend'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter🔥

Sorry for not uploading yesterday., I forgot and I was reading a really good book😍

So I would like to give them some credit for making an amazing book😂😜

ydontwe for making the Jonah Marais ff called "Coffee" 🔥😍

ToTheExtreme95 for giving me the fake boyfriend idea😍🔥

So yah..

Thx for reading!♥

Also, I'm doing shout outs, so comment some suggestions and I might take your suggestions into consideration and give you credit for it🔥

Pls vote and comment💕

~Galaxy✨♥