Chapter 39

Sean's POV

I couldn't believe that it was Aria, I thought that I'd never get to see her again after she got adopted. I knew that it was a YouTuber, I just didn't know who until she told me it was Jake Paul.

Anyway, I was walking with Aria and Emilio, Aria's boyfriend he seems really nice, to go meet the rest of the team.

We were walking for about 5 minutes until I saw a large group of people, I knew it must have been them because they were surrounded by fans. Aria and Emilio were doing their best to pull them out but it wasn't working, I got hold of Aria's arm and pulled her who was gripped onto Tessa. I ended up pulling them both out.

Tessa:Thanks.....urm
Sean:Sean....Sean Johnson
Tessa:Thanks Sean
Sean:My pleasure

I helped to pull everyone else out of the crowd of fans, they all had the same reaction as Tessa. They all then gathered around as Aria introduced me.

Aria:Guys, this is Sean, he's my guy best friend from back at the care home. He's like my older brother even though he's only 2 months older. We really care about each other and have been best friends since we were about 8.
Jake:Well it's nice to meet you Sean
Sean:Thanks, you too
Aria:He actually lives next door to Logan
Jake:Really?
Sean:Yeah
Jake:I knew that I'd recognized you somewhere
Sean:Yeah, I always wondered why there was a large noise outside my apartment
Jake:Yeah sorry
Chance:So Sean... do you play sports?
Sean:Yeah
Anthony:What do you play
Sean:Soccer, basketball and lacrosse
Chance:You have the right build for lacrosse
Sean:Thanks, I think
Erika:So, how'd you two meet?
Aria:At the home, I was there 3 years before Sean. When he first got there no one liked him, he was the new kid but I liked him there was something about him which made him special. He used to get bullied a lot at school, I was always there for him. He's the brother I never had.
Sean:Couldn't have said it better myself
Erika:That's so adorable
Tessa:You guys are best friend goals, you've proven that guys and girls can be friends without having to date. Wait, you guys haven't dated right?
Aria:No
Tessa:Okay

They all the invited me back to the Team 10 house, I agreed. Before going back, we decided to go on the pier and have some fun.

Aria and I decided to take some best friends pictures.

I saw that she posted one on her Instagram.

@ariagrace: I can't believe it, after all these months I've seen you again

@ariagrace: I can't believe it, after all these months I've seen you again. I missed my best friend so much.
👤 @seanjohnson16
👍 3,926,916//💬 4,926,026

@imtessabrooks: Best friend goals
@username: Who is that?
@username1: @username no idea but he's cute
@seanjohnson16: I've missed you too
@emiliovmartinez: It was so good meeting you @seanjohnson16
@username2: I hope nothing happens between them
@erikacostell: You guys are adorable, I want a guy best friend
@ImAnthonyTruj: I'll be you guy best friend @erikacostell

I saw how cute it was and decided to post one myself.

@seanjohnson16: Throwback to last year. I missed you so much, so happy I got to see you today and saw how your life was treating you. I can't wait for all our fun times in the future.
👤 @ariagrace
👍 2,016,719//💬 3,825,815

@ariagrace: I missed you too, I can't wait either. I love you best friend
@username: Oh my god, he knows Aria
@seanjohnson16: @ariagrace I love you too best friend. @username she's been my best friend for 8 years.
@ivanmartinez: #GOALS
@emiliovmartinez: I loved meeting you today
@seanjohnson16: Right back at you bro @emiliovmartinez
@username1: You're so hot😍

I laughed at some of the comments and then we walked to the Team 10 house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it.

Comment ideas, I want you guys to play as much part in this story as me. I'd love to hear them.