Chapter 40

Aria's POV

At around 3pm, Sean had to go home to get ready for work. I gave him my number and Jake told him that he could come round anytime. While he was here, I showed him a tour of the house, we went on the trampoline. Jake, Chance and Anthony did their famous ape noises with him, we had a game of twister and we ate lunch. I think that today has been so great, getting to see my guy best friend who I hadn't seen in like 7 months.

Half an hour after Sean left, we all decided to sit in the living room and binge watch TV shows or movies. As Jake was scrolling through Netflix, I saw that there was new episodes of Teen Wolf which had just came on. I've recently become in live with that show, Stiles is my favourite (True and then it's Liam).

Aria:JAKE!!!
Jake:What?
Aria:Put the new episode of Teen Wolf on, please
Jake:Okay, who else wants to watch it
Emilio:Me
Ivan:Me
Tessa:Me
Erika:I
Nick:Sure
Chance:Yeah
Anthony:Why not

Jake then clicked on Teen Wolf and I don't think I was this happy ever.

As it was a new season, they had brought in new characters. Around 10 minutes in it showed a new character. Everyone just turned to look at me, I was shocked out of my brains. I was surprised by who I saw.

Emilio:Urm.....
Ivan:Why's he on there?
Tessa:No idea
Aria:Sean.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's really short and I'm sorry but I'm tired. I did promise that I would either update today or yesterday and I try to keep my promises!!

CLIFFHANGER!! What do you think should happen next?!

Don't forget to comment your ideas.