Chapter 16

Jake's POV

I woke up and remembered Melissa saying it was Aria's birthday. While everyone was doing stuff yesterday I went to get her a present. Because she has lived in a foster home for most of her life, I wanted to get her something that she would enjoy and appreciate.

So I got her the new rose gold iPhone 7 plus, she has the iPhone 5s and it's too old, plus her phone is already broke anyways.

I checked the time on my phone and it read 8am, I decided to wake everyone up apart from Aria due to it being her birthday. Once everyone was awake, we went downstairs and decorated the kitchen for when she wakes up.

After about an hour of decorating, we heard her bedroom door open and close. We all ran into the kitchen and his ready for when she was down.

Aria's POV

Today was weird, it was quiet, it's never normally quiet in this house. Something is going on. I got up out of my bed and checked the time 9:30am. I then got changed into a Jake Paul hoodie and my yoga pants. I was walking down the stairs and everything seemed quiet, I was starting to freak out. At one moment I thought I was dead or that everyone had been taken by aliens or some shit like that. But then I saw.

Once I got downstairs, I went into the kitchen and saw these giant 16 balloons on the counter. Just then everyone jumped up.

Everyone:SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I then looked at Melissa in the crowd.

Aria:You told them?
Melissa:They would have found out sooner or later
Aria:Fair enough
Jake:Alright, present time
Aria:YAY!!

Each person gave me a gift. Tessa got me some new yeezies. Erika got me a new Nike crop top with matching yoga pants. Nick got me a Team 10 jacket (I was so happy, I always wanted one). Chance got me a red Hollister shirt (I was surprised that he got my size right and my favourite colour). Anthony got me some Victoria Secret perfume. Chad got me a new buggy board. Kade got me a camera (I was starting to become interested in photography and Kade was teaching me everything he knows). Ray got me a Nike jacket to match my present off Erika. AJ got me a new dress. Alex got me a French dictionary (it was for fun but I also wanted to learn French).  Ivan got me a new watch (Mine was broke and I needed a new one). Melissa got made me a scrapbook of all the memories that we shared. Emilio got me a necklace with matching earrings. Finally, Jake got me the new iPhone 7 plus in rose gold. I was so shocked, I hugged him so much. I then started tearing up.

Aria:Thank you guys so much! This is my favourite birthday ever!
AJ:Hey don't cry
Aria:I'm sorry. I'm just so happy!

I smiled at everyone and took my presents upstairs, I also got changed into my new outfit (Nike and yeezies). I looked in my mirror and smiled. I had a feeling that that day was gonna be unforgettable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it, I didn't know what presents to put, so I just thought 'what presents would I want?'

The next chapter will be her party and there MIGHT be some drama.

Comment MARTINEZ if you want drama

Comment LANGE if you don't want drama

Comment PAUL if you don't know