Annoying

"What do I do?, I don't have and memory wiping reverse spray, if that even exists," you whisper yell at Logan. Logan paces around the room,"you're a level 3(spy), how do you not know how to hide your stuff." "I only ever killed people, I'm new to this protection stuff," you aggressively whisper while poking him.
"Okay he'll only forget what happened an hour ago, so I'll drag him to his room and wake him up, okay," Logan says,"yeah but he won't remember meeting me." You say while helping Logan get Jack up." Just re-introduce yourself," Logan say while throwing jack over his shoulder and closing your door.
You pick up the memory wiping spray and put it in your purse. You hear a knock on your door and you open it,"oh hey Daniel." You pronounce his name a bit unsure. "Hey, it's so cool that you're living with us," Daniel says while inviting himself in and sit on your bed. "How old are you?". You pause at Daniels question, "I'm 17....", you say blankly. Daniel gives you a confused look,"how are you a assistant manager at 17. Don't you have to have like 4 years of college experience. And shouldn't you ha-". You cut Daniel off,"I have to work," you say while lightly pushing out the room. "Okay, but we're ordering pizza and getting only pepperoni". You close the door in his face. 'He ask too many questions' you think to your self.