Hurt

You go into the living room along with your laptop and sit on the couch next to Jonah. Then Logan storms in the door along with a sad looking zach. "What happened," Jonah says, "Zach got pulled over without a license and I had to bring it to him." You put on your info glasses that looks like regular glasses but it's actually glasses that tells you everything about the person you see. You look and zach and you use your eyes and go to driving records. There was nothing there, you take the glasses off and you give Logan the 'it's good' look.
"Y/n can we talk outside for a second?" Logan says while opening the door,"sure," you say confused. You follow Logan, "why would you let him leave." "I didn't even know he left," you say stopping. "It's your job to watch after them and keep them out of trouble," "why are you upset, he had no marks on his record," you say. "Because I'm also responsible and Al(Agent Lovus) will be on my ass about this," " I bet you'll pull a 'daddy I'm so sorry' again." You clarify what he said and tilt your head, "excuse me?" "Did I stutter? You get away with every failed assignment," Logan spat at you. "Failed assignment.... I have never failed any of my assingm-," "you failed this one." Logan cut you off. "You don't deserve this job," he says turning around and walk away.
Your stomach turned those words repeated a over and over again in your head. You start gagging, next thing you know you were on a sidewalk crying. You were really hurt and you felt weak, you knew when you'd stop crying it would make you stronger.
You couldn't stop your self from crying, you didn't want to get up and kick the tree a few feet away from you.
You feel a hand on your shoulder, you couldn't do anything but smile........

Hey biscuits, so Logan looks like a terrible guy but there will be and explanation in another chapter.   Follow my fan acc: Wdw_gts
😘🇫🇷🇮🇪