Who would've thought

~Daniel Pov~
I didn't know how to feel. All I feel is stupid. I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling.
"Daniel," Corbyn says inviting himself into my room.
"Yea," I say still staring at the ceiling.
"Wanna go to the arcade?" He says.
"Jack and Jonah wanted to stay home."
I need to get my mind off stuff so I say yes and we leave.
~Y/n Pov~
Zach told me to wait in the photo booth and I did exactly that.
"Ill be back," he walks away.
I face the left side of the curtain waiting for him to return.
I hear someone sit down,
"Oh wow," the familiar voice says. I turn my head and see Daniel.
"Hey....," I mumble.
"Hey," he replied. There was a 5 second moment of silence.
"Listen i'm sorry for being an idiot, I was just jealous," Daniel explained.
"I just didn't get why you'd go on a date with him."
His words made me freeze, I stop facing the left side of the booth.
My heart was throbbing, I felt something around Daniel, I...... was in love with Daniel.
"Its just that day when you were upset and we started talking I really enjoyed talking to you. You're jus-. I just really wanna do this," Daniel grabs my face and kiss me. All of the weight in my chest drops, I kiss back because I knew what I wanted. I pulled away because I knew I couldn't have it.
"I-I shouldn't have done that. Sorry," he stutters getting up.
I grab his arm, "I feel the same way," I say.
"So what does this mean, " he asks.
"It means... I don't know," I say.
"This can be our first date.... let's just try this." he pleads.
I nod.
We spent the night competing with each other in every game at times I had to let him win. He won me a 6ft bear from a giant claw machine and we gave all of our tickets to a little boy. For the first time in a long time I felt happy.

Fam I am so sorry I haven't updated in centuries. I'm working on updating every weekend but it'll be hard since I'm a certified procrastinator. But I am planning on starting a The 100 imagines if you like that show but first I have to update my other stories.