Puns

I realize I have no weapons on me. They don't even look like spies just like mean high school girls.
One of them pulls out a gun and another one locks the door.
She shoots the gun aiming for my head but I dodge it and the bullet goes into the mirror shattering it.
"You got lucky," the one with the gun says.
I pick up a shard of the glass, and hold it up as a weapon. They laugh at me.
"It's not much you can do with that,"one of them says. "Aren't you supposed to be protecting those boys. What's the name? It'll be hard without the help of your friend logan," She taunts.
"It's why dont we." The one with the gun says.
"Well, why dont we kill her?" The one that locked the door says.
"It's a little too late for that," I say a I throw the shard of glass at the armed ones head and kick the gun out of her hand. One of them runs for it and I push them into a stall and lock it. I grab the gun and points it at the remaining two.
They put their hands up in defense, then one lunges for me, I moved as she ran into the wall and fell. I don't want to kill anyone so I shoot the sprinkler. I pointed the gun at the girl who had it before and pushed her into a stall that fortunately had a clogged toilet and locked her in there. I took the last one who was unconscious and put her in there and walked out of the bathroom like nothing happend.