Old friends

"Its the police," says the officer on the other side of the door. I slid Logan into the linen closet and closed the door.
I open the door.
"I received a call from thi-," the familiar officer stopped. "Y/n?" He said with a smile.
"Oh my goodness. Gabe," I say in a mix of relief and happiness.
I knew Gabe since I first joined the organization. He was my best friend it's not right to say was because we never stopped being best friends. We shared our first mission together.
The only reason we stopped talking was because he quit his job as an agent and wanted a normal life so now he's a police officer.
We were hugging each other for a minute or more.
"Okay, so what're you doing here?" He asks.
"Another mission," I say comfortably.
"Oh yeah I guess that makes sense. "
"Well I'll tell my boss it was a prank call or something and let you do your job," he says willingful.
"Thank you for everything," I say while giving him a last hug.
"No problem. You know i'd do anything for you," he says while scratching the back of his neck.
"Could I have your number to keep in touch?" He asks.
"Of course," I say
We exchange numbers and stuff and he made his way.
'I can't believe that happened' I start jumping around when I don't see him.
I walk back into the house.
"Mission huh?" Says ........

Cliffhanger yay I've been having writers block for a few months and I finally did the last chapter which led to this one hope you like the chapter and Who do you think caught you??