It gets better

I sit on my bed thinking about the situation then I hear a knock on my door.
"Come in," I yell.
"Hey," Zach says walking in.
"What do you want," I say annoyed by his presence.
"I'm taking you out at 8," Zach says.
"Where are we going," I ask.
"That's for me to know," he walks to the door.
"And for you to find out."
He leaves and I go get Logan out of the closet.
"Logan," I start smacking his face and he wakes up almost immediately.
"What happened, I feel like shit,"
"What type of kinky stuff." Muttered seeing himself tied up.
"You were drugged with an aggressie," I whisper.
"Wait really," he says.
I nod my head and he stands up and starts to walk away.
"Now you have to explain to the boys why you were trying to kill them," I stop him.
"It's not like it's gonna be hard, I'm an actaa." He says acting cool.
I roll my eyes and walk to my room again and get ready for the date, I put on this,

'Not horrible' I think to myself.
I look at my phone and see it's 3 minutes to 8.
I walk out of my room and wait at the door for Zach.
"Hey y/n," Corbyn approaches me
"Hey," I say.
"I know it may no be none of my business but, I think you should talk to Daniel," he gets right to the point.
"I've never seen him like that. I think you say something even if you're into Zach."
"...ok," I say almost speechless.
"Just again I think," he repeats before walking away.
I'm a horrible person that's all I could think. But it's not my fault. I began to get stressed.
"Ready?" Zach nearly scares me to death.
"Y-yeah," I say following him to the car.
"Are you okay," Zach says opening the car door for me and closes it.
"Yeah," I lie to him. But he sees right through me.
"No you're not. You're no ok," he looks me dead in the eye.
I start sobbing. I feel soft, I'm a pillow. I'm a sad marshmallow. He hugs me over the gears.
"Its okay to not be okay," he says rubbing my back.
"You know what, you don't have to go on a date with me."
"What, that's not fair to you," I say sniffling.
"No.I know why you're upset, you feel like it's your fault because Daniels upset," he confessed.
"Its my fault because I blackmailed you for a stupid date. I knew it would make Daniel jealous but I didn't know I'd hurt you too."I was speechless I never know what to expect from these boys.
"You like him obviously, and he likes you too. So here's the deal, I'll do anything I can to get you and Daniel together." He smiles.
"I'm gonna call Corbyn and make him convince Daniel to go to the carnival with you," he assured."Wait was this the plan all along," I asked.
"No. Maybe not,"he smirks dailing Corbyn.

It could've been longer but I love ending scenes with cliffhangers and stuff. Oh and if any of you play PUBG mobile lemme know so we can play together😁.