Suspic

We made our way back to the house  talking about silly things.
"I mean your life must be really busy. How do you ever spend time with your parents," Daniel says.
"Oh yea..... um I call," I say caught off guard.
Daniel opens the door to Logan tied up.
"Hey what the fuck happened," I yell.
Jack and Jonah comes down stairs.
"He was acting crazy. I called the cops," Jonah says.
"The cops. THE COPS?"
"Why did you call the cops," I say pacing around the room.
"Because that's the normal thing to do," jack says with an attitude.
"Oh fuck you," I say to jack.
He looks shocked.
"You know what I see right through your bullshit," jack says following me to the kitchen. "You aren't really a mana-,". I grab I knife out the drawer and he stops talking and puts his hands up in defense. Jonah watches me from the kitchen like in going to murder jack or something.
"Everyone go in the backyard," I say pointing my knife to the backyard. The 3 boys went without hesitation.
I walk over to Logan and cut his finger a little, enough to draw blood. I go to my room and get my blood machine to see what those girls drugged him with.
"Agressie," I say to myself. Syrum of aggression. I have a antidote for that.
I get the antidote and a bandaid. I patch Logan up and give him the antidote.
BANG BANG BANG POLICE

Fam I took forever to update this and it's really hard writing since I don't like Logan I might just make a new book😔