4. Di. 🔞Da.

"So where are we going, exactly," Jungkook asked as he watched Yoongi wall right up to him.

Yoongi had Jungkook waiting by the school gates for five minutes as he took his time walking out of the building. He had things to handle (his best friend) so the delay had Jungkook crosses armed on the school's walls.

"We're going to go get something to eat," Yoongi said as he finally stood in front of the younger male.

Jungkook tried to hide his excitement as he turn his head and bit his lower lip from moving. Yoongi just watched the boy with amusement, learning in to only make Jungkook more flustered than he already was.

"Yoongi stop," he said in a faint voice as he felt the male in front of him place both hands on his waist as his face leaned in close to his neck.

"Yoongi stop," he heard Yoongi mock him in a fake impression as he got closer to him.

His head buried itself in the depth of his neck, lightly kissing the area just to get a reaction out of Jungkook. He felt every intake the boy made, every shiver that went threw Jungkook's body as he held him close.

"I-I thought you said we-going to get something to eat," him trying to hold on the moans since they were somewhat still on school property.

Yoongi opened his eyes for the first time and moved away from the boy, unlatching himself from his body completely. He turned his head to see if anyone was watching them but saw no one. He then glanced back at Jungkook who looked like he was trying to catch his breath.

"Let's go."

Jungkook watched Yoongi place his hands in his pockets and walk away from him. He tried to get his mind together, trying to figure out if he did something wrong or did Yoongi really want to leave and stop their recent actions.

"How are we getting there?"

Yoongi turned his head and looked at him with a confused look, "I'm driving Jungkook."

"You drive?"

"Yes Jungkook," Yoongi said in a humorous tone.

Jungkook ignored it and continued to follow Yoongi to the student parking lot. It wasn't that far from their school exit so the walk barely took two minutes. Yoongi hadn't said a word at all as they walked over to the car. Jungkook looked to the direction of cars to see Yoongi's best friend leaning on the car door with her arms crossed.

Yoongi must have seen her or just didn't care. As soon as he got to the vehicle, he walk right past her and got to unlocking his doors. She turned her head to stare at him and gave a him a look but it didn't reach his eye.

As he got inside and place the keys into the ignition of his car, his head turned to see Jungkook standing a meter from the car.

Yoongi saw the boy's eyes glued to her and knew he was going to not come just cause of her.

"Jungkook get in the front seat, I have to drop her off at home first."

Jungkook nodded as he made his way to the car, walking past her, feeling her hard gaze on him as he walked.

"Why can't I get front seat," she asked in a bitter tone.

"Why would I let you in the front when your getting out first?"

Yoongi watched as Jungkook got in with his best friend following shortly afterwards.

As he started the car, he let the conversation start with him and his somewhat lover.