Chapter 28-Only Mine

~Cyrel~

"Damn" i hissed as i slowly pulls out and help her stand. who's that fucker to disturb us.

"Fuck..my knees are trembling" i smirk before kissing the top of her head. i just can't get enough of her.

i carry her bridal style up to our room and slowly lays her down.

"Wait here baby..we're not yet done" i wink at her before kissing her both cheeks down to her neck. damn cyrel get a hold of yourself.

"C..cyrel...i'm tired.." sabi niya saka nahiga sa kama, i looked down to her core. shit she's sore again.

"Okay baby..i'll let you rest" before leaving i kissed the top of her head saka lumabas na ng kwarto.

damn that fucker hindi makapag hintay? i fixed my pants and wear back my shirt before opening the gate.

The fuck?

"I'm here for Lorraine" ka asar! anong ginagawa niya dito?

"You're not welcome here" may connection pa pala si Uesher sa gago nato? dammit she's mine!

"RAIN BABY PLEASE! LETS TALK! BABY PLEASE!!" What the hell? i punched his face dahilan para matumba ito. how dare him call my wife baby.

"FUCK YOU!! UESHER IS MINE ONLY MINE!!" I keep on punching his face i don't fucking care kong mapatay ko siya, what's mine is mine i hate sharing.

"OH MY GOD!! CYREL!!" I saw Uesher running towards us. fuck

"Cyrel stop!! you're killing him!! oh god Carl!!" sigaw niya, damn so ako pa ngayun ang masama? this asshole just called her baby in front of me bullshit!

"AKO ANG MAHAL NIYA! BINALIKAN KALANG NIYA DAHIL SA MGA ANAK NIYO!!!" No! dammit mahal ako ni Uesher gago ka!

I stood up and kick his limbs, i don't give a damn.

"Cyrel please stop! carl!!" she's crying now, fuck it.

"What the hell? dude!!" i saw Eros running towards us and pulls me away of that mother fucking jerk.

"GAGO BITIWAN MO AKO PAPATAYIN KO YAN!!!" Sigaw ko habang pinipilit na maka wala mula sa pag kaka hawak sakin ni Eros.

But what breaks me the most is not that jerk calling her baby but my own wife kneeling beside him and caressing his cheeks asking if he's okay.

"Let me go. i need to go." i said in a cold voice, i can't stand seeing her with other man bumabalik lang ang mga alala na pilit konang kinakalimutan.

"Dude.."

"I said, let me go"

"Fine..i'll come with you." i was about to get inside my car when uesher speak.

"Cyrel...please lets bring him to the hospital" fuck? seriously? that's the last thing i do. I just stared at her saka pumasok na sa sasakyan.

"Don't worry Uesher,the ambulance is on their way." sagot ni Eros. Nang maka pasok na siya sa sasakyan ay agad kaming umalis leaving my wife and that jerk.