He's awake!

2 weeks later

Deep Deep Deep deep deep deep deep

Harrys pov

The sound of his monitor was going off ever so slighly

deep deep deep deep deep

We had been here in the hospital for a week. The earliest we all could get here. He had almost crashed twice since we had been there. I was scared he wasn't going to make it. But, If I knew Lou he would fight.

Jackie has sat by his side with Ty the whole time. Everytime he would crash I would have to drag Tyler out of the room and liam would have to drag Jackie out. We tried to make her leave but she refused. She said she didn't want to leave him alone. When we would argue that one of us would stay she would just say no.

Tyler was the same way it was weird like both of them had to stay with him or they thought that he would die..

"Ty buddy he wouldn't want you to stay in a place like this why don't you go with uncle Niall instead and have some fun?"

"No Uncle Harry my daddy needs me! and so does my mommy" even though he wasn't Louis kid he sure was a stubborn as he was it was kinda weird that he called him daddy but, Jackie never did anything about it until today.

"Baby you need to go with Niall, Louis will be fine and babe we have already talked about this you can't call him daddy unless he says you can" she looked tired I really wished she would go sleep for a while.

"He did say I could call him daddy I asked him the other night when he was putting me to bed!" he had the biggest smile on his face. The room fell silent until the inexpected happen

"Of course he can call me dad" we all look at the same time as Lou's  blue eyes popped open and his horse voice rang threw the room!

"Louis!!! o Babe I was so scared you weren't gonna wake you!" Jackie yelled as she leaned in and kiss him.

"Ok ok you two its my turn to say hi he's my best friend!" I interjected.

"he buddy how ya doen?" He smiled at me. I was so excited to see him. Ty jumped on both of us.

"Daddy!!" he started to cry

"Shhhh buddy its ok I'm here now don't cry shhh" he cooed as he rubbed his back.

Loui's pov

Right then the doctor walks in.

"well its good to see your awake Mr. Tomlinson! It looks like we were able t save the baby"The doctor exclaimed as he walks into the room

"wait what?" I was so confused

"Haha sorry that was a joke" he chuckled and i just rolled my eyes

"Your funny but can I go home please?" I begged I was tried of his stupid jokes and I just wanted to get home so I could write the song for Jackie and spend sometime with her and Tyler.

"Louis I know you wanna get home but don't be rude" She playfully glared at me and I just couldn't help but smile at her silliness I missed that so much. She would try to be sarcastic but it wouldn't work so well but she was to nice to be mean. That's what I loved about her no matter what was going on she was always nice to anyone. When she would try to be mean it would just fail. it Was cute

" now she shot you in the stomach but we were able to stop the bleeding and save you. It was a little touch and go there for a while but it seems like you will be fine my suggestion take a couple days before you do anything extraneous

"K doc so i can go?" I had finally lost my patience for him but then I looked at Joey and the song just flooded back into my brain like it was the music to my soul.

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."

But I don't care,

I'm not scared of love.

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong?

"Lou? Louis? Louis William Tomlinson pay attention" HUH when did liam get here eh o well

"Yeah uhh sorry what were you saying?" I mumbled as I turned my attention back in the doctor.

" o umm Ms. Arnold can take you home now."

"YESS!!!" Tyler and I Said at the same time which made everyone laugh

"Lets go home!" Jacki yelled looking down at me. She bit her lip like i just loved to watch her do. Then she leaned down and we kissed.

Then i hears 5 boys go "EWWWW" we pulled away and Jacki turned 5 shades of red.

"Daddy kissed Mommy!!!" tyler yelled. I hummed happily reaching back up to kiss her. It will take a little getting use to him calling me that but it's ok.

Back home :D Jacki's  part

We pulled into my driveway and as I was about to get out of the car to help Lou get out he pulled me right back in to the car to give me a long lasting kiss. When his lips touched mine it was like fireworks exploding heck just a touch from him makes me I feel fire works explode. The kiss last as long as we could not breath but I never wanted to let go.

As he pulls away he stairs deeply into my eyes and speaks.

"Jacki I just want you to know that I love you and will never leave you" as I starred back into his bright blue eyes seeing the sincerity in them makes a tear roll down my cheek.

"Don't say that" I sob

Right there is when I new it was going to get serious with us but I have to tell him something he might not like something that he could possibly leave me for.

After I starred at him I new he wouldn't leave me just because I wanted to wait right?

"Hey baby I--" he cut me off with a kiss a slow deep passion filled kiss

"Ok Jacki here's the deal I know we aren't ready to get married yet but I feel like you are the one. I'm not ready for that but it will come" he smiled as he said his words straight forwarder I smiled at him knowint that this was it.

"Babe lets get you into bed and watch a movie or something like that. Whats your favorite movie Lou?" i asked we needed some time alone to get to know each other and i thought that would be a great idea.

"well I love Grease! How about that?" he said with a grin. I wanted some alone time with him so I had already decided to send him off with his Uncles.

"O yeah that would be great movie but, I think I'm gonna send Tyler with Harry and the boy's to go to the beach or something so that we can just have some time to hang out and talk."

"O ok that sounds great babe." he smiles