New Chosen Operators

Vanoss P. O. V.

I yawn and get up from my bed. I got downstairs and see everyone having their breakfast. I see cat and Kaiden catching up and delirious eating quietly. "yo man what's up?" I ask. "uh.. I don't know man.. I'm getting mad seeing-". "Seeing cat often with Kaiden?" I cut him off and he nods. "better get her before he does." I warn laughing away and cat stares at me.

"what?" she asks and I nod away.
"nothing..but we have gym day which we work out the best we can." I eyed Kaiden and he nodded. He actually isn't bad at all. He listens and obeys me exactly so he's also a good friend to me. We had good conversations too.

I went to grab my shirt and went to the gym. After 15 minutes I see cat wearing a Nike Bra? And a tight shorts with her earpiece. Kaiden walks in wearing his tight shirt and shorts. Did I not mention he was fit.I look at cat and turn away trying to focus.

Delirious P. O. V

I saw cat walk In and I kept staring at her. Damn was she fit.. I need to stop.. I continue to look at her till vanoss comes up to me. "aye stop staring, you look like a fucking pedophile." he smacks my arm and walks away. I shook my head and begin to load the chamber of my shotgun. It was usually my favourite type of gun to use.

Rushing is something I'd always prefer. Going in tactically isn't what I do. Just then cat comes to me and taps on my shoulder. "So, do you want an official rainbow six siege training?" she asks smirking and I stare at her. "I can actually work for the S.A.S?" I asked actually interested in trying something new. "yeah since you like rushing.. I want you to try one of these weapons and breach through this wall." she says and i grabbed the sledge off the ground.

"you sure?" she asks and I nod.  I grabbed the sledge like it was perfect and broke a hole enough for me to pass through. Cat smiles. "Your codename is Sledge . Goodluck." she walks away to vanoss and I dance around happily.

Vanoss P. O. V.

I see cat walking towards me and I stand up. "How about you join in with delirious?" I smirk and walk towards her. "give me your best." I grab her and she pushes me away playfully blushing. "Uh.. Pick the different type of gun that is shone. Each of this gun belongs to a specific operator."

she moves and shows me. I grabbed the rifle with the shield fixed onto the scope and aimed at the self aiming shooter. " Your time starts now. " then immediately I start firing dodging every bullet in the way. My rifle shield protecting me throughout the way. "Times up!" cat claps and I walk up to her. "Your codename is : Blackbeard." she winks and I wink back. I finally belong in the team.