Smutty chapter ;D

A/N: This is a smut chapter and you will clearly know when it begins. WARNING !! TOO MUCH SEXUAL REFERENCES. DETAILED AND SPECIFIC. TURN BACK IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT!! TOO FUCKIN DETAILED

Cat P.O.V.

I see him bushing and i laugh.. "Could you please say that again, Jonathan?" i ask and he immediately pushes me onto the grass and kisses me. This time it was sweet..passionate..caring and i melted. "I love you" he places his hands over my jaw and i run my fingers through his hair which were so soft...surprisingly.

He grabs me closer leaving no space in between. "I dont want to leave you, i want you close to me baby.." He whispers and i grip him. "I love you too teddy.." i hug him and he smiles

"Now that your mine.." he says picking me up bridal style and bringing me inside the house. "Ayeee look who it is" vanoss grins and everyone cheers for some reason. I giggle and Jon kisses my nose. 

He reaches the room and drops me on the bed..i swear this is deja vu . He jumps on top of me and tears his shirt open.

I laugh and playfully kick him away but he grabs my legs and places them on his shoulders. He starts to tickle me and slowly kiss my neck leaving bites that we're visible. I laugh telling him to stop and i hear the door again. "Guys..why are you always there?" i ask and Jon chuckles.

 "Nice stripping Del." Wildcat winks leaving with the rest and shutting the door. He pulls my legs closer hitting his chest. "I am not going to do anything..until your comfortable alright?" he reassures and i kiss him . But now your all mine.." I pull him down towards me.

Delirious P.o.v.

I slowly bite down on her neck and chest. She pulls my jaw towards her face and kisses me. She moans softly as the kiss went deeper.

I pull her shirt off as she does mine. "You sure baby...you want to do this?" She asks me and i stare at her confused. "Um.. I'm supposed to be askin you that question but since you asked.. I'm sure about this. Your my first cat.." I shyly say and she bites her own lips.

"..Im a virgin.. So its my first too" she smiles and i whisper deeply. "I'll make sure you won't forget.."

I tear her lace underwear apart and she gasps. I smirk looking at her soaking wet.. Just for me.

I pull her thighs close to my mouth. Her hands gripping the sheets. I slowly lick her as she throws her head back.

Cats P. O. V.

He slowly licked my region as i bite my lips. That teasing son of a bitch. "Stop..tea....se" I breathed heavily.

"Your so wet for me baby?~" he asks and all i could do was nod slightly.
"Answer me" He growled and pushed a finger inside me causing me to tear the sheets.

"Yes.." I whisper and he smirks. "Yes what?~" I stare at him and i knew what he wanted me to say. He always had this kink.

"Yes daddy..~" i bit my lips and he pushes his finger in and out faster and in a quicker pace.

"I'm gonna cum.. " i moaned as he licked and finally whispered, "cum for daddy~" it threw me off. He licked me clean and he looked at me.

He layed on the bed. I stared at his boxers and see the buldge in his pants. He sighed when i opened his boxers. His dick smacking my lips.

Not gonna lie he was big. Around 8 inches. I was terrified if that's what he's gonna put in me I'm sure its gonna hurt.

I licked his tip slowly travelling down to his balls. He moaned loudly when i fit his whole length in my mouth. I continued to Bob my head up and down and his back arching slightly.

"Oh fuck baby!  Right there.. Ahh~" he kept moaning and my vibrations from my mouth turning him on even more.

"Oh shit... Fuck I'm coming fuck!~" his load shot through my throat as i swallowed all of it.

"I need to fuck you right now~" he looks at me now full of lust. His baby blue eyes now dark. He grabbed me and placed his dick in front of my entrance.

Rubbing his tip on my clit slowly. He pushed in and i shouted in pain. He stops not moving and i tear up. "It hurts Jon.. " he kisses me and bites onto my neck.

"It going to be better baby.." He pushes in and out and i bite my lips. The pleasure started to hit me. He went faster knowing i was comfortable. He started to pound harder into me.

"Ah! Fuck Jon!~" I moaned scratching his back and the bed creaking loudly. Thank God no one was in the house. Just both of us.

He suddenly stops and i look at him.. Impatient. "Whats my name?~" he bites his lips and i groan.

"Jonathan.." I gasp and he smacks my clit. "What is my name?~" he asked louder and i hold onto his chest.

"Ugh..JUST FUCK ME DADDY!!~" He slams right into me and carries my leg onto his shoulders hitting my gspot.

"Faster!Harder! Make sure the fuckin neighbours knows your name!~" I moan and he moans louder too.

"Ohh cat..~" He moaned my name , turning me on even more. "Jon.. ~" i didn't care i just moaned how loud i could go.

"I'm gonna cum!~" We both moaned in sync.  "Hold it in baby.. Hold it~" he looks at me and i keep eye contact.

"Now baby now!~" He cummed inside me and i rolled my eyes back taking in the ecstasy. He continues to go in and out but sloppier before pulling out and falling next to me.

"I love you cat~" He kisses me and i kiss him. "I love you Jonathan~"
He pulls the covers over us and i lay there exhausted fluttering my eyes shut.