Kidnapped.

Vanoss P.O.V

"FUCK!" Delirious shouts and breaks the bottle. "Calm down we-" i say and he steps forward.

"Calm down? Calm down?! He will do ANYTHING TO HER. IM GETTING HER BACK. WITH or WITHOUT you." He says and grabs his knifes and guns. "Hold on..we're all coming." I say and cock my shotgun. "

Catalyst P.O.V

I open my eyes and glance around my surroundings. "Uh..fuck.." I groan and sparrow comes in the room. "Hey your awake..commander."

He smiles and removes his mask. "I should have checked if you were dead..how" i say and he smiles.

"Baby your gun was out of ammo. Only blanks. It was easy to fall and fake the blood since you killed every one of my men."

He says and whispers. "You are going to get a punishment..you should've just come with me that day." He grabs me and pushes me into his bedroom.

It was full of candles and aroama . The bed was full with roses..oh God..this guy is going to rape me?!

He pushes me onto the bed and i kick him . I punch him and he cuffs my hands on the bed frame. "Please..let me go..i have a family.." I lie and he gives a sarcastic look.

"You'll get to see them after im done with you." He says and i tap my earpiece with my other hand.

"Vanoss..delirious..sparrows got me..hes going to rape me. You have 15 minutez to stop him.." I whisper and a reply came back.

"We'll be there don't worry..i got you." Jon answers and i sigh. Sparrow pins me and rips my shirt open exposing my bra.

He licks his lips disgustingly. "Black lace? You know me well." He says and i spit At him. He slaps me and slowly drags my pants down. "Wow knife holders..you were ready." I suddenly kiss him in hopes to distract.

"Wow..your eager now baby..after all this..ill let you stay here." I knock my head onto his with full force. He clutches on his head and seemed to make it worser.

"you wanna play bitch?!" He smacks me and pulls my hair. "Who's the good slut now huh?!" He says and i struggle.

"Don't you fucking dare." He says about to rip my jeans when the door bursts open and i see delirous holding a gun and he shoots sparrow in his chest and he falls off me.

Jon runs to me and unlocks the cuffs. I clutch onto jon and he hugs me tight.

I stand up and wear delirious's hoodie and aimed the gun at sparrows head."Intel is always often the easiest to get out of."

I stare at him a little confused. "Is this a blank gun now?" I say and shoot him directly in his head . The bullet hole was clear enough for me to be in relief.

"cat you okay?!" Everyone asks and i nod. "Cat did he do like..um.
anything..inappropriate?" Jon asks and i smile. "He didnt do much but sweet talk. We wont be seeing him around anymore." I say and leave the house.

"How did you guys find me?" I ask a little suspicious. "Well Brian gave me information on genocides hideout which was geniu-" wait he what?" I ask casually and nogla continues. "Well he told me he used to be friends with sparrow and he knew where it was."

"Brian's been the snitch all along?"

Vanoss P.O.V

"Are you sure?" I ask and cat keeps quiet. " remember how i spoke to you through the earpiece ..at that moment he was talking to someone but i couldnt tell who it was."

She says and i think. "There is no way its Brian. It could be Marcel tho but i believe that they have been under close observation and had no contact with them since."

I say and cat shrugs . "I'm just telling you this but its your choice if you want to make the call.

Delirious P.O.V.

"Hey you alright?" I ask and she hugs herself tightly. "I..guess i mean almost getting raped its..a weird feeling that I really can't explain.

"If you need anything at all..just holla" i say and she smiles. "Thanks" she says and i smile back shutting the door behind me.

"Cats alright. Guess now we have less things to deal with." I say and vanoss chuckles. "I guess so. Uh..hows it going with you both?" He asks softly.

"I lik-love her and she probably doesn't but shes all i care about right now. Thanks for giving in." I say and he laughs. "Your a lucky son of a bitch you know that? " he says and i smile.

"Why'd you say that?" . "Well you got the ruthless and merciless boy and girl together. You guys are perfect. Shes very different..trust me."

He says and i look down. "She is one hell of a Valkyrie." I say and he shakes my hand. "Good luck taking her down" he winks at me and i go back upstairs.

I begin to walk towards her door and regret what i was about to do. "Cat.." i call out and she was nowhere to be found. I search the house and scream. "CAT!" everyone starts to rush down and they look around. 

"Wheres cat?!" vanoss asks and i said i didn't know. I took my jacket and went to the forest to look for her. "C-" i see her watching the night sky and i breathe heavily.

 "mind if i join?" i ask softly and tell vanoss its clear. "So..are you sure your alright?" i ask holding her hand. "I dont like to cry.." she says and i raise an eyebrow. "If you cant handle it, throw it all out."  i say and her lips start to quiver. 

"Hey..you know im here right.." i say and she looks away. I remove my mask and place it beside me. My clown paint on my face still remained there. "You look ridiculous with the paint on." she laughs and i place an arm around her.  She takes her mask off and i admire her features. Sharp nose and jawline, her soft dark lips and her hazelnut eyes really were easy to fall for.

"What are you staring at?" She asks smirking and my face actually goes red. " Uh..um.You."I say and she blushes cutely. "You know how cute you look when you blush?" i say and she hits my shoulders. "You look cuter. I dont." she says and i sigh.

' i wish i had the nuts to tell you cat..' she rests her head on my lap and my heart beat went faster than before. "You okay Jon? Your hearts going too fast?" she says and i smile. "y-yeah i am-m fine-e" i cough and tried to release the pressure.  Thats it..im done waiting i dont care anymore.

"CATIREALLYFUCKIGNLOVEYOU" I blurt out and her head snapped up looking at me. "Could you repeat that?"she asks quieter.