Teasing Assholes

Catalyst P. O. V.

Waking up this morning I felt refreshed and alert. I see Kaiden and I hug him saying good morning. "What is going on man?" I ask him and he smiles at me. "building a signal disrupter. What you up to?" he asks and I sigh. "Our break today and I don't know what to do at all." I say and lie on his shoulder. "Wanna go to the club? There's one up in Far east"
He suggests and I think. "Imma mask vanoss about this." He suddenly grabs my hand.  "Cat I'm leaving soon.. I need to see my parents and I'll be back so don't worry Kay?" He says smiling and I hug him slightly upset. I walk to vanoss room.

"Pst.. Evan!" I whisper and he groans. I roll my eyes and jump on his bed. "EVAN!" he jolts up and frantically looks around. I start breaking out in laughter and he hits me in the shoulder. "fucking.. Asshole." he says and i apologise. "so what's up?" he groans deeply and i clear my throat. "Uh.. We're planning on going to a club in far east." I say and he smiles. "Alright nice. Let's tell the others and we'll go." he says and I smile getting up but he pulls me down. "Stay here a while." he bites his lips and I fall ontop of him. "uh.. I have to tell the others." he pouts for the first time and I giggle.

"Cmon don't goooo" he begs and I run out. "Aye what are you doing in evans room?" Jon asks a little pissed. "we're going to a club later." I say and his eyes widen. "Nice!" he jumps and tells the others. I chuckle and walk outside breathing in the fresh air. "Finally peace."

Delirious P. O. V.

For some reason I wanted cat to myself today. I didn't want to see no guy touching her. I tried to stop thinking about her but I can't. She's irresistable. She would probably go for Evan as always and I'll remain a loser till I die. "Jon!" cat screams my name and I rush upstairs. "what?!" I ask and she turns around with her towel only wrapping around her. "Uh.. There' was.. A cock roach.. It died." she stutters and I step forward. "Um.. Could you back up Jon.. I need to change." she says and I smirk. "Do it infront of me." I say taking a seat and she kicks my legs. "Fuck off.". I didnt leave and stood there.  She grabs her shirt and shorts wearing it infront of me and I pressed my shorts down. "Baby.. Don't get a boner." she winks and walks away. I laugh to myself and go to the bathroom immediately.

Kaiden P. O. V.

I change into my biker jackets and shoes and wait for cat to come down. She wears her catalyst jacket and some tights with a 'R6S' Snap back. She had headphones hanging around her neck. "Kaiden.. Imma go with you "she purposely pulls me towards her car and I see the boys getting pissed.

~At the Infinite Club~

Delirious P. O. V

I look at cat making us jealous and purposely flirting with Kaiden and he is even playing along! I thought of a way to get her to be jealous and removed my mask slicking my hair back, biting my lips and winking at girls. "Hey beautiful.. What's your name?" I see a girl and she turns around. "That depends on who you are?" and she immediately back up. "your the vanoss crew right?" and I pull her close. "don't worry I don't bite and she leans in." Mhm.. Come dance with me". I smile and follow her.

I see cat and I pull the girl by her waist and she grinds on me. I glance at cat and she looks pissed. She walks away and I groan. "Dammit!" then she comes back to the dance floor with.. EVAN! I watch her intensely . "Ta ta hun.. You were good."she says and I clench my fist at them. The songs end I heave a sigh of relief. Thank God she doesn't have to grind on Evan anymore. She walks to me and says, "I do it better Jonathan." and walks away making me laugh.

Delirious P. O. V.

I pull her arm and she hits my chest. "what are you-" I cut her off and make her get down on the floor and I make her bend over grinding and I pull her back up and she bites her lips. "wha.. You.." she was breathless. I hold her hair and see Evan glaring at me. I smirk and her lips barely touched mine. She keeps grinding and I grip her tighter. "who could make you do this huh?" I ask her deeply and she breathes harder. "You fuck..." she says and our foreheads touch making her laugh and I chuckle.

Kaiden P. O. V.

I see Evan grab cat when Jon and cat were laughing. I got pissed off and then I held cat by her waist and she stares at me shocked. "She'll be with me now." I grip her tightly  infront of them. She blushes dark and they clench their fists. "Wow 3 guys after a girl?" ohm shouts and we back up. Cat laughs and runs off. "Dude back up. She's mine." Evan says and I held my hand up. " it's between you both. I back up and hear them." She's mine Evan. And you know what? Let's make a dare. Both us will have a whole day with her and cannot do anything else but hangout till the next morning. Both of your legs will be tied up so she won't be leaving your side. How about that?" Jon says and Evan smirks. "Deal. First one to get her to fall for us gets the gurl." he says and they walk off. Oh boy..