Solutions To Questions

Nogla P. O V.

I walk to the storage room and see a strange figure walking and then disappearjng. Suspicious, I grab my gun and walk towards the door."WHO'S THERE?" I say a little loud and a tall man walks towards me.  "Your worst fucking nightmare." and I blacked out.

Vanoss P. O. V.

I see Nogla get hit my the grip handle of the gun and I back up slowly. I run to jons room and see both of them cuddling and sleeping. "Guys! Get up we need to move!" I say and they wake up groaning. "what why?" cat asks I grab her arm.

 "There's an intruder. Fucking Hurry up guys." I say and move slowly to get the rest up. Soon we all woke up and we grabbed our armor and weapons. 

"follow me.. Basements." I say and shine the flashlight. "Stop moving and stay where you are." Jon says and I look behind. 

There was a tall guy and it was too dark to see his face. Then I realise.. Oh fuck "Sparrow?" I ask and he chuckles. "seems like you found out! You know I wanted to have some fun." he says I clench my fist. "What do you want." I ask and he sits on the chair. 

"I need her to come to us.." he says directly pointing at cat. "Fuck no. You'll have to get pass me." delirious steps in grabbing his knife. "how sweet but I didn't ask for your permission." he says and a few men in black suits come out.

 "grab her." I see cat crack her neck and she shoots 3 men in the head. Sparrow stands up and screams. "KILL THEM." he orders and a war started to broke out. "Just do it." I see Minx with the grenade launcher and she shoots

Catalyst P. O. V.

I immediately jump out of the covers and everything goes slow. I shot the remaining 5 men in the chest and aim the gun at the back of sparrows head. "How.." he asks in defeat. "I'm valkryie bitch. You can't kill me."

 I shoot him mercilessly and everyone takes a breather. "Jesus.. MINI!" Minx runs to mini and sees he's hurt bad. "Cat.. Get the medical kit." Jon stutters and I see his wound near his stomach too.

"your gonna be okay.. It's just a gun wound alright?" I say and he smiles. "cat.. I.. Help me." he says and slowly closes his eyes. "Jon! GOD PLEASE DON'T.. PLEASE. I CAN'T LOSE YOU.. Stay with me!" I quickly sanitate the wound and wrap it. 

The blood stops and I found myself to be in half of relief. He suddenly opens his eyes and I hug him, holding him tight. "don't scare me like that.. God fucking dammit." he hugs me back and everyone looks at us. "uh.. We should clean the place up." we all sigh and vanoss smiles.

 "I'll call someone to clean it up.. You guys go rest." he says and I help Jon walk up the stairs to his room..

Delirious P. O. V.

I was in a lot of pain and just needed to rest. "Cat come here." I say and she smacks my arm. "No. I am going to sleep on the couch. You need the bed and the comfort." she says and goes down. I sigh.. What is she up to now..?

Catalyst P. O. V.

I immediately sit on the couch and open my shirt. "Argh.." I groan as a glass piece was deeply cut on my chest and arms. I take it out and silently scream. "Fuck fuck.." I take the second piece out and i almost scream out..