Hate and Apologies

(Requested part)

Delirious P.O.V.

I take a look at cats face and it looked a little bruised. "I-I Br-roke your nose?" I ask and she cries and i immediately hug her. 

She cries on my shoulder and pushes me away. "I..just stay away from me.." she says and my heart shattered. "Cat..im sorry please.. i was just trying to protect you." i say and she growled.

"You hurt me so badly! If that is what you called protect then im staying away from you." she says and i look down. "Please..ill change.." i start sobbing and she backs away running. I run after her and grab her. 

She screams loudly and i cover her mouth.. She opens her eyes and kicks me. "Get away!" she says and runs to the house. "Im sorry..cake." i say loud enough for her to hear. she turns around to look at me but runs back to the house.

I walk into the house and see everyone staring at me . I walk to my room and see cat hugging herself and crying. I walk to her and her head snaps up. She looks directly at me and i sit beside her.

 "Show me.." i say and she moves closer. I raise the sleeves up and  stumble back at the scars and marks  i made on her arms. I grab her by the waist gently not hurting her and she lays her head on the crook of my neck.

 I gently hug her tighter and she hugs back. "Im so sorry cat..i didn't mean to hurt you bad.." i let a tear fall and she removes my mask and wipes the tears off. "Its okay..you didn't mean to.. " she says and i kiss her cheek.

I hold her hand and she looks away. I take her mask off and see the cuts. I did her so bad. Evan clears his throat and they all stared at us smirking .Evan smiles and nods signalling she is all mine.

Catalyst P.O.V.

I intertwine my fingers with his and he doesn't let go.  "Guys..im sorry for whatever i did..i want to bring you all out to a dinner and its on me." jon says and i smile. Everyone gets dressed up and evan smiles at me. Jon wears his bow rightly and stares at me.."Cat! This is a fancy restaurant not a club!" and evan chuckles. "I didnt know.." I say and go upstairs to change. I come down wearing a normal dress and i made my way to the restaurant.

-AFTER THE DINNER , THEY DECIDE TO GO FOR SWIMMING.-

Catalyst P.O.V

I undress myself and jonathan jumps into the water pulling me in, "You fuck!" I screamed and push him away playfully. "Come here baby.." he says and my face goes red. "sh-shut up." i say and he starts kissing my neck playfully and joking around. "You better get back here hoochie!" he swims and i swim faster..Time passes and we start heading home. He takes a shower and i take a shower. I enter his room and see him only wearing his pants and looking down sadly. I looked at him biting my lips.

"J-jon you okay? " i ask softly and he moves closer to me