Back from the Dead

A/N; A Little smut since its a h20 delirious fanfic. WARNING SMUT AHEAD I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE NOW IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT. ***

Delirious P. O. V.
I couldnt handle it anymore. I see cat asking me if everything was alright. I wanted her bad. I grabbed her by the ass and start to kiss her. She hesitates at first and starts to give in. I push her towards the wall and she kisses harder then expected. I tilt my head, trying to deepen the kiss. I start to kiss her jawline to her neck and slowly bite down on it. She moans softly and she nibbles on my ears playfully. I pant a little and she stares at me grinning like an idiot. I look at her and my boner that was appearing.

Vanoss P .O. V.

I was looking at them the whole time even the whole crew was at the door. Then Brian hit the door making Jon and cat turn and being awkward. "We saw everything.. No need to lie. " Marcel says and delirious chuckles wearing his shirt back. "Fuck you guys " we laugh. Cat fixes her shirt and walks out with us. "So uh.. How did it go " i ask and she looks at me. "Pretty fucking good. " she says and i hug her. "Just i don't want you to be hurt okay? " i say and she nods understanding what i meant. I walk out and ask the crew what they wanted to do today. "We should go for a mission."

Delirious P. O. V.

moo says and we all agreed to it. "Alright, what is it? Hostage? " Cry asks and vanoss stared at them. "Bank robbery" vanoss said and mark spit his drink out. "What the fuck? We don't rob. We do High class hostage and secure. " jack says and vanoss smiles. "Oh this is secure. You'll be getting 500k each. " we all laugh and noticed he was serious. "Oh shit. Lets go" minx smiles and cat looks at me. "Whats wrong? " i ask softly and everyone stares at me. "I'm still healing. Ill be your sniper today "
I agree with her that ill be sniper too.
"Alright. Get your shit.. We leave in 15.." Wildcat shouts and we get our
Weapons. "Mini i need you on vehicles now. "Evan orders and he does it. "Valk ,del and nogla ..you guys will be in charge of snipers. Infiltrators would be me,ohm and cartoonz..back patrol is jack,cry and minx. Front patrol will be brian,wildcat and moo." "Get to it." Cat says and we nod.

Catalyst P.O.V.

"Don't fuck it up" I command and we wear our earpieces. "Copy. Lock on top building." I say and delirious copys with nogla. "Alpha roam ,am i clear?" . "Yes commander heading to south west " Ohm says and i smile. "Ready on position." I say and we settle in. We notice vanoss breaking in and the people screaming for help. I didn't like it one bit..being in the navy we learn to never commit any crime..finish our mission for a rank up. I snap out of my thoughts when i hear Evan shout, "Genocide has infiltrated MOVE " he says and i order. "Mini get started . 40 seconds till take out . Hurry the fuck up)" i shout and they hurry. "Woah where do you think your going?" Sparrow grabs me. "MISSION ABORT ABORT. "i shout and everything went dark.

A/N; Sorry for the short paragraphs. I've been busy but I'm back.