Chapter 2

Angel POV

Tonight was the tapping of Smackdown. I looked at the time to see it was only 6am.

A workout this early wouldn't kill.

I made my way to the gym as expected not many people were here except..

Oh Great...

He looked up and made direct eye contact with me.

Dean POV

I saw Angel staring at me so I decided to break the quietness

"What are you staring at Angel cakes?"

She scoffed "Stop calling me that" "Why? It's a cute nickname" "Really! Dean, it isn't. Why are you even talking to me?" "You looked lonely, thought I'll keep you company" "Whatever" She was about to walk off.

I grabbed her arm, She looked to wear I grabbed her then looked to me.

"Look I know we started off bad and I forgive you for that slap."

"Wait? is this Dean Ambrose!" she started poking me "In the flesh" I laughed "Hey umm... Why do you hate me?" "I don't hate you I guess I'm use to your on screen character and not the real you" "Let me make it up to you. How about we get some breakfast later on?" "Sure..."

Angel Pov

Wait did I just say yes to Dean taking me out? What was I thinking? After spending 2 hours in the gym, I headed back to the hotel.

I took a quick shower shoving on my black skinny jeans, crop top and my favourite converse.

I blowdryed my hair shoving it up in a messy bun, applying a little bit of mascarra and eyeliner on and a little foundation on my wrist to cover my scars.

On my way to the lobby I ran in to someone who knocked me to the ground.

"Do you mind where you're standing?" I said getting up. "Didn't you see me walking are you-" I stopped talking when I realised who it was.

"Oh Sorry I didn't know it was you" "You finished?" He chuckled. "Maybe...."

He smiled

"You ready for breakfast?"

"Yes, let's go" I grabbed his hand dragging him along.

STARBUCKS

I sat opposite to Dean staring at him. He looked up and caught me. "Why do you keep staring at me Angel cakes?" "You're acting like we've been friends for years" "And?" "We hate each other since FCW" "I never said I hated you"

Our food arrived and we started talking about our time in FCW and a load of other random stuff. After we finished we started walking back to the hotel.

"So..." he said breaking the silence "Tell me about yourself?" "There's really nothing much to say about me" "What about that tattoo on your wrist?" "It's my sister name" "Oh, where is she?" "She's dead" "I'm sorry, How did she die?" "That's kinda personal. I gotta go" I quickly walked off

Dean POV

She walked off, What did I say? I headed back to my hotel room "Hey, Where were you?" Seth asked.

"No where" I shrugged.

I sat down leaning forwards placing my head in my hands "What's wrong?" "Nothing" I mumbled "You can tell me" he said sitting down next to me patting my back

"I was with Angel, We had breakfast together talking and laughing"

"And?"

"We were walking home, She started acting strange when I asked her about her personal life"

"Maybe there's a reason why she didn't tell you. Something bad might of happened and she doesn't wanna talk about it."

"But I care about her"

"Wait? Did you just say you care about her?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"Bro it sounds like you're starting to like her"

Maybe I am...

SMACKDOWN

Angel POV

Tonight I have a match against Aj. This chick doesn't know who she's dealing with. I went to the Divas locker room changing into my attire.

Black short shorts, red converse, My brother top created into a tight crop top version for me and his wristbands. My match was next.

I started doing some warm ups when I heard someone say my name.  "Angel, can I talk to you? " I looked at him and stopped stretching "Sure"

We walked into The Shield locker room "Did I do anything wrong?"
"No" "Then why did you run off like that?" "Look I don't wanna talk about, I have a match to go to. Bye Dean"

Dean POV

She did it again. I kicked the chair in fustration

Angel POV

-Skip the match-

And your winner is Angel. I walked backstage to see Bryan.  "Hey, You coming tonight?" "Going where?" I asked confused. "To the club." "I dunno I'll think about it." "You better come or I'll drag you there" "I'll like to see you try."  He lifted me over his shoulder and spun me around  "Ok, ok I'll come" I laughed.