Chapter 64

RAW

Angel POV

Martha was babysitting May and Faith for Brie and I. The Shield had a match and I wanted to accompany them.

Interview

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest tonight A member of The Shield and former Divas champion. Angel. Now Angel what's it like to be back with The Shield feuding with The Wyatt family?" "What I think Renee Is The Shield are gonna permanently shut Bray mouth up. He doesn't phase us or scare us. He's just gonna have to try a whole lot harder to crack us and when I'm medically cleared. Summer I hope you're listening I still have unfinished buisness with you" Renee and I both looked at Luke standing next to me. He played with my hair and lifted his mask up. "Pretty" he said. "Umm thank you.." I walked off.

Interview ended.

Match.

As I was heading towards the match I got grabbed.

Dean POV

Sierra.

Hotel.

India.

Echo.

Lima.

Delta.

Shield.

We walked through the crowd jumping over the barricade going to the ring.

Angel music played. It played for a while but she never came out. We all looked at each other worried.

Bray appeared on the screen laughing. "Dean, Dean, you picked a wrong fight with me you see this beautiful flower here" The camera zoomed out. Angel was tied to the chair with her mouth taped shut.

"I wouldn't move Dean, if you do." He grabbed a pair of scissors and lifted her top up showing her sticthes. "I will cut them one by one"

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER" "Is that a test" he snipped a stitch. Angel screamed in pain through the tape. The blood was dripping. "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO BRAY, YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ME CRACK. IT AIN'T WORKING"

"Interesting" he snipped another one. "Anything to say Beautiful" he ripped the tape off her moth. She spat in his face. "Go to Hell"

He laughed wiping the spit away and cut half the stich. "If you win she's yours but if we win she stays with us, all I can say is make the match fast before she bleeds to death here." He laughed and the screen went blank,

Seth looked sick watching that. "Dean, during the match just leave us with them and find Angel" Roman said. "I don't know where she is" "You'll find her"

The Wyatt Family appeared in the ring. He was laughing. I lost it and attacked him. It took a lot of strength from Seth and Roman to drag me off him. "You're dead, you are so dead" I threatened trying to get at him.

"Find Angel." Seth said. I nodded and ran out the ring backstage.

Angel POV

This was not a good idea to come back. I'm in extreme pain. I'm gradually losing blood here. "ANGEL" someone shouted. "Dean?" My vision was going blurry. The door was burst open. "Angel" he untied me and grabbed a cloth. My eyes were getting heavy. "Angel, stay with me. Everything gonna be okay" that was the last thing I heard.

Dean POV

I carried her to the trainers room. Brie ran up to me. "Is she okay?" She asked worried, "I don't know" I placed her on the table. "We need an ambulance fast." The Doc said.

Now the time to worry.