Chapter 40

Martha POV

I decided to see Angel and explain to her everything. I shoved on jean shorts and a black crop top with 2 red stripes on each arm.

I knocked on the door. Dean answered. "Is my sister here?" "Yeah come in" he stepped to the side allowing me to walk past.

"Angel! Martha here" Angel walked out wearing exactly what I was wearing but it was white and with black stripes. The shorts were a little lighter.

"We really gotta stop doing that" Angel laughed. I chuckled. "Twin thing" Seth walked out and stood there looking at both me and Angel. "It's a Twin thing" Both Angel and I said.

Dean and Seth looked at the both of us and raised their eyebrow at us. "Ambrose I'm stealing my sister back" I grabbed her arm and pulled her out the door. "Lets go to the park" "Martha we're 26 almost 27" "Never too old to go" "Fair enough"

Dean POV

"So what's going on between you and Martha then?" "Nothing"

I raised my eyebrow. "There is something, Do you like her?" Seth was in deep thoughts. "Seth! Hello! Answer," "Maybe I do" "Aww Sethy has a crushy on Martha" "Shut up"

Angel POV

"So, do you like him?" I asked. We were both sat on the swings. She swayed a little bit. "I honestly don't know, he's funny, smart, cute" "Sounds like you like him" "Maybe I do" We sat there in silence. "I miss this" Martha broke the silence. "You, Me, sat out here talking about everything just like we did when we were little girls" she smiled. "Yeah I remember." "Remember your first heart break when you were 14?"

Flashback

"Martha are you awake" I cried. "What's wrong?" "Andy Broke up with me" "C'mere" she scooted over letting me lay beside her. "It's his loss okay?" She moved a piece of hair out of my face. "I don't like this feeling" "I know but there are times where our hearts will get broken, but someone will come by and fix that broken heart" "You really think so?" "I know so, now come on I know where Bryan hid the ice cream we can munch on them" "okay" I giggled.

Flashback ends

"You were right" "You really love Dean don't you?" "I do, just I can't believe I'm marrying him" "Mum and Dad would be proud of you" "No they will be proud of Us"

"Do you still like the coffee..With cream and carmel" I butted in to finish the sentence. We both squealed. "Let's get some" "YES"

Dean POV

"Dude I feel like starbucks" "I think Angel got you addicted to them" "She has let's go" I whined.

We were outside strabucks and through the window I see Martha and Angel together. They were in deep conversation. I noticed that both of them were in tears. Okay I'm not getting involved. Seth was watching as well. "Lets listen to what they're saying" Seth suggested. We got closer. "I haven't told Dean or no one this story" I frowned thinking what she's about to say.

Martha POV

We grabbed our cup of coffe and sat by the window. "Angel?" "She looked at me sipping her coffee" "What exactly happened that certain night?" She stopped drinking and slowly placed her drink down. "I'm sorry for leaving" I let a couple of tears escape. She did the same "I haven't told Dean or no one this story" "You can tell me" "I went out drinking and doing drugs, I was walking home alone when a group of boys were walking towards me, long story short, I was basically used as a sex toy that night." I put my hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry" I cried. "It's in the past okay Martha, let's not spoil this day" she smiled.

Dean POV

Seth looked at me with concerned. I was pulling at my hair. "Dean! You didn't know her back then, like she said it's in the past" "I just don't wanna think that it happened to her. She's my fiancée. We've been together for almost 2 years." "And she loves you, she wants to think about the future with you and not rethink about the past."

"Let's join them" I got up and walked towards them. "Hey Babe, Hey Martha" I sat beside Angel. Seth came over and sat next to Martha. They smiled at each other.

Angel POV

"What are you guys doing here?" "Dean was craving strabucks, looks like you got him addicted" Seth said I laughed and leaned my head on Dean shoulder. Martha was smiling at Dean and I.

"So what have you guys been talking about?" Dean asked. Seth glared at him. I frowned. "Well. We were at the park earlier and we were talking about Angel first heart break" Martha butted in "Really?" Seth said. "Yeah, I was only 14. Martha really helped me and we stole Bryan ice cream that night as well." "I will never break your heart" Dean kissed the top of my head.

"Lets leave them alone" I whispered in Dean ear. I think he got the clue. "Well I'm sorry Martha but I'm gonna steal my girl back and take her out somewhere" Dean said. I got up and hugged her. "Love you sis" "love you too"

Dean was a bit quiet on the way home. "Dean! What's wrong?" "Nothing" "But you seem quiet" "it's nothing" he snapped. I stopped walking. "Angel.. I'm sorry" "I was just asking if you were okay and you just snapped at me whatever" I stormed off away from him. He grabbed my arm "Angel" "let go of me" I carried on walking. "I heard what you said to Martha back at starbucks" I stopped and slowly turned around. "Is that why you're quiet?"

"Why couldn't you tell me?" "I didn't wanted to be seen weak, or you looking at me in a different way" "I would never think that Angel. I love you" He pulled me into a hug. "Promise me something" "What is it?" "I know you haven't done it in a while but don't smoke" "I promise as long as you keep your promise" "I have been" "Good" he kissed me. "Is there anything else I need to know?" "Not that I can think of." "Remember you can tell me anything. I won't judge" "That's why I love you" We both smiled.