Chapter 39

Angel POV

"Dean" I shouted. "Yeah" "Have you seen my blue crop top?" "Nope" I rolled my eyes. He's no help. "Urr" I'm walking around in my bra with short shorts on here. Dean came out of the bathroom with his jeans and grey tank top. "Just shove this on" he threw a white jumper at me. "Fine" "Come on me and you have a match tonight"

Martha POV

A lot of people say I look like Angel so I dyed my hair blonde.

It's gone 6. I left my blonde hair in curls, and shoved on a pink strapless dress with white heels. By the time I was done it was 7 and there was a knock on the door. I opened it.

"Hi" I smiled. "You look beautiful" Seth said.

Angel POV

"I'm in love with this attire" I admired it through the mirror. "Well you are the queen of bitchiness" Dean said wrapping his arms around me from behind. I smirked. "Don't mess with me, everyone knows that I'm yours and you will kill them if they do something" "Good" he smirked.

After the match

"Summer and Sheamus got what they deserved" "Well at least we won babe" "Yeah.. can we go home" I pouted. "Yeah let's grab our bags and leave like this."

Martha POV

After the meal and what Seth explained to me about Randy being around. We got to know each other and he's a really sweet guy. We have so many things in common. He kindly walked me back to my hotel room which were only 2 doors from each other.

"I had fun tonight" I smiled shyly tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "You're a swee girl Martha" I looked up and smiled at him. We started leaning in for a kiss. When..

Angel POV

"Dean hurry up with the bags" I skipped down the corridor and stopped when I saw Seth and Martha together. I couldn't quit hear what they were saying but then I saw that they were about to kiss when Dean bumped into me knocking me to the ground where they both stopped and looked at me. "Oww" "I better go" Martha hugged Seth and went into her room. Seth glared at me. "Blame him" I said pointing to Dean.