Chapter 30

Angel POV

Dean has been gone for 2 months. "Sis he'll be back soon" Martha said sitting beside me. I'm 7 months pregnant "I know.. I just miss him" I cried. Martha rolled her eyes. "You and your fricking hormones"

I giggled a bit. "Let's go out shopping" "At 9pm, really?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Well yeah" "Fine, only because I'm bored."

Martha drove us to a fancy shoe shop.

"I like these." "Really. It looks like you're in wizard of Oz and you click your heels to get home" "Still nice" she mumbled. I chuckled a bit. "How about these?" She gasped. "They're perfect" she squealed. "Let's get them"

It was almost 11pm. Martha and I headed home.

Martha phone went off. "Let me take this"

Martha POV

"Hello?" "Hey Martha it's Dean." "DEAN" I whispered shouted. "I'm outside the door tell Angel to open it." "Okay" I hung the phone up.

"ANGEL CAN YOU CHECK IF I DROPPED MY KEYS OUTSIDE" I shouted to her.

I heard her groan. I smirked.

Angel POV

She's so annoying. As I opened the door Martha had her phone out. I looked at her confused but I opened it to see my Fiancé. I screamed. "DEAN" I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist smuggling him with kisses.

"I missed you so much." He said in between kisses. "I missed you too" I cried. Damn you hormonse.

Dean POV

It's been a few hours since I've been home. Angel legs were over my lap and her head rested on my chest. She was asleep.

"How was she?" I asked Martha. "Hormonal" she answered. Next thing I see is a book thrown at her head. "I'm not hormonal" Angel said closing her eyes again. "Bitch" Martha said rubbing her forehead. I bit my lip trying to not laugh.

"Get some sleep" I kissed her forehead.

"I love you Dean"

"I love you too"

______________________________