Chapter 23

"Dean did you see my.." she gasped "no no no" "Hi... Sis" "MARTHA"

"Angel? Are you okay?" I was clicking my fingers in front her face. She just frozed. I put my hands on her shoulders. "Babe"

Roman walked in "Hey man, hey Angel." He looked at Martha. "Hey Angel" he stood "Wait there's 2 oh Dean you lucky guy" he laughed. I glared at him. "Hi I'm Martha" she had her hand out. "Wait didn't you die like 9 years ago?" "Umm yeah.."

Seth walked in and went up to Martha. "Angel that was amazing" he hugged her. Roman smirked. He turned around and frozed. "Angel and Angel seeing. double. oh. my. god.." he passed out.

Martha and Roman started laughing. I lifted Angel over my shoulder. "Roman get Martha" Roman lifted Martha. "Hey put me down. where are you taking us?" I ignored her.

I knocked on the door "Come in" "Roman stay here till I call you in" I walked into Bryan locker. "Hey what's wrong?" I put Angel on the couch. "She okay?" "Roman" Roman walked in with Martha and put her next to Angel.

"M-M-Martha?" he ran up to her and hugged her. She cried "I missed you so much" "Does anyone have water?" I asked. Bryan passed me the water. I threw it over Angel. She jumped. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah.." she looked to her side and screamed. Martha had a blank expression on her face. "You done?"

She shot out from her seat. "I'm seeing things this isn't real." "Angel you're not she really is here" I spoke. Angel looked at me then at Martha. I know what she's thinking but before I could stop her...

"YOU'VE BEEN ALIVE ALL THIS TIME. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING MARTHA DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I WENT THROUGH? YOU HAVE BROKEN ME. WERE YOU JEALOUS OR SOMETHING?" She screamed.

"Angel.." I said

Martha got up "THIS IS WHY I LEFT YOU'RE SUCH A SELFISH BITCH. NONE OF YOU CARED ABOUT ME IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT ANGEL. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO PERFECT BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. YOU CAN FEEL MY PAIN" she smirked

The room went silent. Angel was raging with anger. "Both of you sit now" Bryan calmly said. "Why should I be here? It was a mistake coming back" "Martha just.." Angel pushed me out the way and tackled her down.

"Angel" I pulled her off

She ran out the locker room.

Angel POV

I couldn't take it anymore everyone doesn't see what she did to us for the past 9 years. Thinking she could come back acting like everything okay. Well it's not. I took a taxi back to the hotel. Opening my hotel room. I sat on the bed rethinking everything that's happened.

I heard footsteps coming to my room. "You okay?" Dean leaned on the door frame. "I know I was acting selfish but.. why did she lie and decide to show her face after 9 years?"

He sighed and sat beside me. "I don't know but Angel don't let her get to you. You're a smart beautiful women." I looked at him and smiled. He kissed me.

I sat on his lap deepening the kiss. He put his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Make love to me" I whispered in his ear.

Tonight was gonna be amazing.

______________________________________________

Angel and Martha are on a shaky relationship

Will it ever be solved?