Once Again 5 (End)

Up on a cliff, in one of the mountains in the Ice Palace stood Shi looking at the vast lands of their kingdom.

"You are not planning on jumping, right?" said Ka Suo from behind him. Shi smirked. "I was thinking about it." He said quite serious.

Ka Suo sighed, going near his brother. "Shi, I don't know what exactly you're going through but what happened wasn't your fault. Stop blaming yourself."

Shi laughed sarcastically. "Even if you tell me that, I can't stop thinking that it was." He said, closing his eyes.

Ka Suo was about to talk again but he saw the figure coming towards them. He smiled, quietly leaving.

Shi opened his eyes, sighing. His heart hurts like someone is crushing it from the inside. He remembered Yan Da's cold cold hands. The blue hue on her face when she stopped breathing. He clenched his fist, trying not to cry.

Suddenly, he felt someone hugged him from behind. He gasped, looking back to see who it is.

"Y-yan Da!?" he asked in shock. "H- how?"

The fire princess smirked. Then shrugged, letting him go. She then sat on the edge of the cliff. "I don't know. Even Huang Tuo and the others were surprised when I suddenly opened my eyes. All I can remember was the pain, taking my last breath, then you..." She said, meeting his eyes. "I heard you and here I am alive and well."

Shi laughed, sitting beside her. He then clasped their hands together.

"Please, don't ever do that again (her dying)." Shi said, a bit teary eyed.

Yan Da smiled, putting her head on his shoulder. "I'll do my best."

________________________________

On the other side of the cliff, Xing Jiu, Ka Suo, Huang Tuo, Li Luo and Lan Shang were grinning. All happy to see the couple together.