Little One Pt. 4

The two are now in the town of Charms.

Busy looking at the stall in front of them. Yan Da is looking for something to add her collection and something to give Yun Fei. Something that she could infuse her energy on.

"Yun Fei, can you see something that you like?" she asked him, studying the accessories in front of him.

The boy studied the goods again. "That one!" He said, pointing at the necklace in front of the fire princess.

"This one?" Yan Da said, picking the golden necklace up. The necklace is simple compared to the others. But it is something. The gems designing it were quite intriguing indeed. One was very red. Inside it is a red flame that looked very real. It seemed like it was indeed burning. The other stone is deep blue. A blue flame burning inside it.

"You have a good eye." The vendor stated. "That necklace is the only one in this world."

"Really?" Yan Da asked, curious about the necklace. She could indeed feel the power inside it.

"Let me." the vendor said, getting the necklace. The necklace the was divided into two. Yan Da and Yun Fei looked at it wide eye.

"Legend says that the flames inside the necklace will became alive once it finds its true owners. Seeing that the flames are now burning bright. You two are its chosen owners."

She then gave the necklace to them. Yan Da and Yun Fei looked at each other.

"We'll take it. How much?" Yan Da asked the old woman.

The woman just smiled. "No need. I'm just glad that the necklace found its true owners. Now, go. I know you two have lots to do."

Yan Da and Yun Fei just looked at each other. "Thank you," they both said albeit somewhat weirded out. They then continued looking around.

The woman smiled, watching the two walk away.

"I hope you two will have a happy ending this time. Princess Yan Da, Prince Shi, I wish you two good luck."

The woman and her stall then suddenly disappeared from where it was.

After three hours of touring, the two stopped at a food stand.

Yan Da then brought out the necklaces again studying them. She could see the flames in them moving. Slowly, she put his energy on them. The flames burned brighter recognizing her energy.

"Which one would you like?" Yan Da asked the child, putting the necklaces up in front of him.

"Let me see." He said, touching both. Both necklace then pulsed, recognizing their other owner.

"I'll take the red one." The boy answered.

"Okay, the blue one is mine the."

After eating, the two wore their necklace. Not knowing that they just bonded, themselves together for eternity.

Yun Fei then suddenly crouched down.

"What's wrong!?" Yan Da asked, crouching down too.

"Comfort room." he said, standing up going to the one they just passed by.

Yan Da laughed, following him. "That's for eating too much."

Ten minutes had passed...

Yan Da frowned. What's taking him so long? Something's wrong.

She then entered the room. "Yun Fei!" She called out.

Hoping that he was in one of the stalls. No one answered her though.

Her eyes narrowed. Whoever took him will pay.

_______________________

When Yun Fei was done washing his hands, he was about to leave the room when someone covered his nose and mouth.

The boy struggled to no avail. His attacker was bigger and stronger than him. Slowly, he lost consciousness.

His attacker laughed internally. Now, the fun begins.