Misunderstanding 1

William was asked by the director to go and call Tian Yu and Alina from the dressing room. He was about to open the door when Alina's voice stopped him.

"Tian Yu! Can't you be more gentle!? It really hurts!" He heard her say. Followed by a pained moan and a frustrated grunt by Tian Yu.

William froze. His face reddening. They're not!? Really... are they? He shifted from foot to another. Not really knowing what to do.

He then heard a something being shifted in the room. Suddenly, someone tapped him from behind. Turning around, he was met by Victoria's questioning gaze. "What are you do-?"

William cut him off, covering her mouth. Victoria frowned, meeting his eyes.

"Is this better? Do you feel more comfortable?" They then heard Tian Yu say. Followed by an approving groan.

"Feels good." Alina replied, moaning.

By now, Victoria's face is as red as William's. Her eyes were wide. Shocked at their boldness.

"William! Victoria! What are you two doing in there!?" asked the director coming towards them.

The two quickly separate. Avoiding the director's questioning gaze. "Did you call Tian Yu and Alina?"

"Uh..."

The director sighed, opening the door.

"Director!" The duo exclaimed about to stop him but it was too late. The door was already opened. The director just gave them a weird look, entering the room. The looked at each... waiting... They were surprised though when instead of being scandalized and angry, the director's voice was laced with concern.

"Alina, how are you feeling?" they heard the director asked. Curious, the two looked inside.

There. They saw Tian Yu sitting in front of Alina. He's massaging her leg. William and Victoria then looked at each, letting out an awkward laugh.