Jealousy.

Y/n pov
*couple days later*

I woke up yet again from hearing my phone ring, today was my day off from work so I wanted to get as much sleep as I could fit in. I groan in response since I hate getting woken up. Kai wasn't in bed since he had to go out and practice the choreography with the hyungs.

I checked my phone to see the time was 11:30 am. *new message from Seokjin* I wonder what this child wants. I opened my phone to check what Jin wanted.
J: hey get ready I'm coming over soon.
Ugh I didn't wanna get out of bed but I can't let Jin down.

Jin said he wanted to just hang out at my apartment, we haven't been really spending time together since he and the rest of BTS just had their comeback. It gets very hectic for him and sometimes he just needs to relax.

I groaned as I had to get out of my very warm bed, I went into my bathroom and turned my shower on. That warm shower was very much needed today, I've been sick and not feeling good. My outfit for today was casual but still nice. I had a beige colored shirt with black ripped skinny jeans, for accessories I had a gold watch and I wore white shoes along with it.

 I had a beige colored shirt with black ripped skinny jeans, for accessories I had a gold watch and I wore white shoes along with it

*ding dong* (lowkey kookies voice)
I quickly sprinted across the living room to get to the door. I opened the door to reveal Jin smiling widely. He looked adorable. "Hey, come in!" We hugged eachother and said our hellos while walking to the couch.

Jin and I talked a little before hearing the door knob clicking open. Kai walked in with a smile on his face, the smile fading as he saw Jin in the living room with me. Here's the thing, Kai and Jin don't have the best relationship in the world, Jin thinks Kai is playing me while Kai believes Jin is too close to me.

Kai and Jin lock eyes only to make faces at eachother, Kai doesn't even say hello and walks into the bedroom while closing the door loudly. "Well he has attitude." Jin replied after being startled by the loud closing of the door. "He'll get over it" I replied to Jin

Jin and I watched K-dramas on the tv while talking about things and munching on snacks, meanwhile Kai's still locked up in the bedroom doing god knows what, probably angry.

A couple more hours past and it was time for Jin to leave, it always makes me sad when he has to leave because he's very fun to be around. We said our goodbyes and he walked out the door. I was tired so I decided that I should take a nap.

It was 4:56 pm around the time Jin left, I walked back to my bedroom. Opening the door I saw Kai laying on his tummy sleeping. He looked like an angel. As I was walking to the bathroom I heard him talk...

"Y/n please lay with me" was he sleep talking? I called out his name but I didn't get a reply, he must've been sleep talking. I changed into more comfortable clothes and laid down in bed to take a nap. As I was laying down I was engulfed in strong muscular arms. "I love you" whispered Kai into my ear as we drifted off to sleep.

•TO BE CONTINUED•