Who is this?

*music in media*

Y/n pov

Today was definitely another lazy day for me. Jin isn't here with me because they had a concert in Taipei for the Wings Tour. I was lonely but I could take care of myself.

I didn't really have anyone to talk to, Lisa was busy as always, my brother was still busy, and my parents are still gone. Besides them I don't have any other friends. I like to keep my circle small, I've learned my lesson.

The time was currently 10 pm I haven't really done anything besides stalk armies on Twitter or Instagram. It's what i do when I'm bored. I was currently watching a movie in the living room, wrapped in a blanket like a burrito.

This was definitely my favorite movie, The Adams Family would never fail to put me in a better mood. Nothing else was on TV so I inserted the dvd and watched it. I was about to get up off the couch to get some chips when I felt my phone vibrate. Hm who would text me right now?

Groaning as I had already gotten off the couch and was a few feet away I had to walk back to see my phone. The home screen was lit up as I saw a notification. I didn't know who it was, it was a blocked number. 'Stay away from Jin'. What the fuck? Who could this be? Did a fan manage to get my number?

I was about to text Jin about this when I got another message from the same number. 'Tell Jin about this and I'll make your life a living hell'. My eyes widened in horror as I read what the text had said. I desperately wanted to tell Jin but what if something happens to me? He won't be to here to save me.

I'll have to wait for Jin to get home soon.

Jin pov

The show in Taipei was absolutely amazing. Seeing all the armies swaying the lightsticks in the dark still wows me. It makes me proud to see how far we've come. I was still sad that I had to leave y/n but business is business.

It was pretty late and I had to go to sleep because I was pretty tired. Grabbing my phone about to text y/n goodnight I got a text from a blocked number. 'Hey babe'. Who is this? I thought. 'Y/n?'. I replied to the text. Not a second later I got a text back. 'I took care of her, I'll see you soon baby.' What the fuck? 'Who is this, What did you do to y/n?' I waited a couple minutes, not getting a text back.

Could this be a prank? Are the hyungs doing this? Did a fan get my number? This better not be some sick joke. I know the hyungs would never do something like this, so I know it isn't them. I couldn't help but think bad thoughts.

I decided I should just sleep it off and wait until tomorrow to see what else would happen.

*next morning*

'Aish' I said while rolling out of bed, it wasn't as comfortable as y/n's but it's a hotel what did I expect? Checking my phone as always, it's the first thing I do when I wake up, I see I haven't gotten a good morning text from y/n. Was she pranking me? Opening up my phone I was about to text y/n good morning when I got a text from the blocked number one again.

'Text her and I'll also make your life a living hell.' 'WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?' I yelled. I was frustrated, who would be doing this?? Can I not text y/n at all?

Unknown pov

'I just texted Jin' I read the text. Good this plan will work out perfectly. I silently laughed to myself. It's been my plan all along to make their lives the worst possible. They make me sick to my stomach and I want to see them suffer.

They don't deserve happiness.