Danger.

*music in media*

Unknown pov

The past few days have been going great! Y/n and Jin haven't contacted each-other since that day. It's been super entertaining to see them sad without each-other, in fact it makes me laugh so hard!

My partner and I have been celebrating every night, always going to clubs and getting wasted. We've been careful not to get caught and it's going good.

Y/n pov

My life is a fucking living hell. I didn't even tell Jin but it's been worse because I can't even contact him without getting a warning. I've been a mess. I can't talk to anybody about it. If I mention anything about these texts I'll be hurt in some way. All I want to know is who these people are.

I can't even contact the rest of the boys, if I do the consequence will be even more severe. Caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice my phone was ringing. Looking down I see it's the blocked number, slightly shaking as I'm about to pick my phone up.

Debating whether I should answer or not, I quickly meant to press decline but pressed answer instead. 'H-hello?' I say nervously. 'Listen here little bitch, you better listen to what we tell you to do unless you want us hurting people close to you.' A deep voice replied, I couldn't tell who it was since they were changing the tone of their voice.

Gulping as I heard what they had to say I quickly hung up as fast as I could. I was horrified, up to the point that I couldn't help but cry. Why would someone do this too me?

Unknown pov

Im currently traveling out to Taipei, someone has broken a rule and they'll have to pay for it. Can they not follow a rule that simple? Fucking dumbasses.

They better learn their lesson after this.

Jin pov

I asked the hyungs if they were the ones doing this but they got mad that I thought they could do something like that. So far yet I haven't gotten any other text, I haven't called or texted y/n, it's like she doesn't exist.

Why is this happening?

*knock knock*

While being caught in my thoughts I heard a knocking at my door, who is it?

Without bothering to look through the peep hole I just opened the door. I see 2 people for a quick second before everything turns black. I try screaming but I can't. Then I go unconscious.

Opening up my eyes groggily, I'm surrounded by brick walls. It's dark, the only source of light was slowly dying out. Looking around cautiously, someone appears to be walking towards me...

Everything was still blurry, blinking a couple times helped me see better, recognizing the person I gasp in shock.

'You' I say angrily.

'Hey babe, I know you missed me.'

I couldn't believe my eyes, why would she do this?

•TBC•

I know this chapter was short but just wait till the next one!