Telling the hyungs.

Jin's pov

*play song in media*

Y/n and I have been dating for 2 weeks, we basically spend everyday together. We have new adventures everyday with each other, we both couldn't be happier. The hyungs always ask me why I'm happy and they already suspect something is up so y/n and I both agreed on telling them today.

Either way it's gonna work out perfectly because we were spending the day with the hyungs at an amusement park. I had just made lunch for the hyungs, I just made them sandwiches because they didn't really want to much to eat. We all had just finished eating, & the hyungs were playing Rock Paper Scissors to see who would wash the dishes.

Jimin and Hoseok ended up washing the dishes but soap got everywhere because they were playing around. You could probably hear their laughs 100 miles away. It's all good though cause they ended up also cleaning that up after softly scolding them making sure not to hurt their feelings.

It was currently 3:30 pm and we were about to pick up y/n so we could head over to the amusement park. We had rented out the whole park so we wouldn't have to worry about the fans or paparazzi. We love the fans but sometimes we just need time to ourselves.

Y/n didn't live to far from us, it was only a 3 minute drive from our dorm to her apartment. The hyungs waited in the car while I got out and went to get y/n. I was very excited but also nervous to tell the hyungs that y/n and I were dating.

Although they always used to tease me about how I liked her and how I would never get into her heart, I'm sure they'll be surprised when they find out I made it work. By the time I was done thinking about everything I had arrived at y/n's door. I was about to knock when the door was suddenly pulled open. Out walked y/n looking beautiful as ever.

Her outfit was pretty casual, black ripped jeans, a black Guns N Roses shirt and her usual vans. As for what I was wearing was very similar to her outfit, everything was black cause ya know, everything goes with black.

We greeted eachother as always before walking down to where the van was parked. We made sure not to hold hands so the hyungs wouldn't get any ideas, we wanted to tell them ourselves.

Everyone greeted y/n like always & we headed down to the park. It was about a 30 minute drive to the amusement park but the ride was pretty fun, music was played non stop, it was pretty much a karaoke session.

Finally we had arrived, everyone was arguing about what ride to go one first.

Y/n pov

We had just arrived at the amusement park and I could tell I was bound to throw up. Just looking at all those tall structures I felt my stomach twist, I was never really fond of amusement parks, whenever I would get invited I would decline the offer, since this was jin I had to say yes.

The boys decided we would go on the tallest ride they had there, it had all sorts of twists and things. I was nervous but I was sure I would get over it. There wasn't a line for the ride because Bang PD-nim had rented out the whole place just for all of us to go.

Sitting down on the seat I felt anxious, Jin was to my right and Hoseok was to my left, I would finally be able to see Hoseok's roller coaster face in real-life kekekekek. 'Oh god' I thought as the ride was slowly moving.

The ride was going smoothly, that was until we reached the drop. 'Shit this is the end' I was terrified, 'HOLY SHITT' I screamed while we went down the drop, Jin was just laughing meanwhile Hoseok was screaming his lungs out.

After the ride was over I was traumatized, not really but I did not wanna go on another ride. 'I'm hungryyy' Jin spoke as we got off the ride, of course he was hungry, he's hungry 24/7. We all had agreed on pizza, we had to get an extra-large pizza because these boys eat a lot!

Once we got our food we all sat down at this little bench. As I was taking a bite of my pizza, I felt Jin grab my hand and lift it up. 'It's official my friends, I finally get to call this girl mine!' He said with a smile. I stopped in my tracks reacting to what he had just said.

'AYE MY MAN DID IT' all the guys screamed as they fist bumped Jin

'AYE MY MAN DID IT' all the guys screamed as they fist bumped Jin. Meanwhile I was still frozen in place. Realizing what he had completely said I smiled. I'm glad they now know I'm with the person I love.

•TBC•

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, SCHOOLS BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY!
More chapters coming soon!