Date night

*sexual content*
Y/n pov

"Babe wake up!" I woke up to hearing my boyfriend of 2 years waking me up by slightly shaking me. "I'm up kai!" You said back at your boyfriend, sounding annoyed since he had waken you up from your slumber. Kai led me out from our shared bedroom into the kitchen, only to see breakfast on the table with stream rising. The aroma of the pancakes made my mouth water.

"Surprise!" Yelled kai at you as you saw the delicious looking food. The day before kai had mentioned something about having a couple day, I wasn't really paying attention to what he said yesterday but I guess he wanted to have a date night? "Ok eat up then get dressed in the outfit that's in the closet and meet me in the lobby!" Kai said as he ran out the door. "I guess I'll be eating breakfast by myself today." You said pouting.

*Ring Ring*
I look down to see my phone ringing from a FaceTime call. I see the contact name and instantly smile, it was my best-friend Kim Seokjin. I obviously wasn't gonna decline so I picked up the phone and accepted the call. "Good morning y/n!" Jin said while having an extremely wide smile on his face. We talked about a few things before having to hang up since kai texted telling me to get ready.

I took a short warm bath with a bath bomb, I love those things they're heavenly. I walked out in a towel into my room, kai had said there was an outfit in the closet waiting for me. I opened the closet door only to find a beautiful silk rose gold dress. It stopped at mid thigh, it was quite showy but it was really nice.

I followed Kai's orders as I walked out of the apartment and went into the lobby

I followed Kai's orders as I walked out of the apartment and went into the lobby. As I walked out of the elevator I saw Kai leaning against the wall, he was wearing a tuxedo and can I say it looked hot on him. "Wow look at you, I knew it would look good on your body" Kai said while eyeing you up and down. I slightly blushed at the compliment, "why you don't look too bad yourself Kai."

Kai and I walked out of the lobby into his car, on the way to the location we listened to a lot of music, both of us humming along. Kai drove casually with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh. I arrived at the restaurant, it was now about 3 pm when we arrived.

As we entered the restaurant you could tell it was a place where business people came to eat dinner, by that I mean it was an expensive place. Piano music was being played live in the background. It was very quiet but you could hear the whispers of people.

We ordered our food, Kai ordered a streak while I ordered chicken Alfredo pasta. We both talked quietly as we waited for our food to arrive. We both ate our food in silence, as we finished our food I could feel Kai's hand trailing up my thigh.

He gently rubbed his hands on my thigh, I could tell he was up to something. "Kai please not here!" Kai got the message and stopped. He payed for the bill and we left the restaurant. I could sense something was gonna happen as soon as we get home.

The car ride home was silent, music playing in the background but I knew Kai was up to something, I could see him slightly smirking through the corner of my eye. He sure was gonna enjoy this night.

We had finally arrived back home safely. Kai got out of the car coming to my side of the door and politely opening it for me and grabbing my hand. We both walked back up to our apartment hand in hand. By the time we got back up to our door it was 5:00 pm, the restaurant was about 30 minutes away.

*play song in media*

I had the keys to the apartment so I stepped in front of kai to open the door. I felt Kai put his hands on my hips and grip my sides. I opened the door and stepped inside, Kai following behind. As the door closed things went down.

I was immediately pushed up against the wall feeling soft plump lips moving with my lips. I smiled against the kiss knowing what Kai was gonna do. Soon his lips trailed down to neck. Kai left sweet kisses on my neck, I soon felt as if I was getting bitten. I hissed in reaction as I realized Kai was giving me hickeys.

I let out a soft whimper as Kai had found my sweet spot and sucked on it, I felt him smirk against my skin. I knew I was gonna have a very large hickey on my neck. We both stopped and headed towards the bedroom.

Closing the door behind us, I pushed Kai onto the bed and kissed him roughly, I soon started leaving hickeys on his neck too. Kai moaning in response as I moved my hips along with his. At this point there was no going back. We were both hot messes.

My dress straps were no longer on my shoulders, all you could see was my black lace bra showing. I saw Kai gulp as he saw my bra, it was very noticeable that he had an erection. Things got even more heated and we were both already quickly undressed.

Both of us were moaning messes as our bodies moved together. "Faster Kai please" I said as I was almost close to my climax. "I'm almost there y/n" kai said in response. As we both reached our climaxes we couldn't help but scream each others names.

Sweaty Kai collapsed next to me on the bed, he grabbed my hand and kissed it, "I love you y/n" "I love you too Kai" I was truly inlove with him.

•TO BE CONTINUED•

I know this didn't have Jin in it but I'll make sure to put him in the next chapter!