Regret.

Y/n pov

*play song in media*

Weeks have passed. No communication. Nothing. Jin hasn't texted or visited.

It's been even more lonely, Lisa is out back in Thailand visiting family so I haven't been able to talk to her. My parents are on vacation and my older brother Heechul is busy also preparing for SJ's comeback.

I honestly regret my decision of not saying something to Jin before he left. He probably thought I was mad. Which I wasn't. Does he like me? I have such a headache from thinking about things so often.

There's not really anything I can do to clear my mind. I have been taking Tylenol but it only works for a couple of hours and I'm not trying to overdose. I promised myself I would get out of this bed and out of this house as much as possible.

As for Kai, he is no longer in my mind, I spent a couple weeks rejuvenating myself, I wasn't looking too healthy because I wasn't eating or getting sleep so I started going back to my normal schedule. Im feeling so much better honestly, I'm glad I took those couple of weeks to myself.

These past couple weeks without Jin have been hard but I've surprisingly been staying healthy except getting headaches from thinking too much about him. I've asked the boys if he was okay. They all told me he's been acting weird and that he's always cursing at himself. That is not good at all.

Jin's pov

Why did I do that? It's all I've been thinking about. Nothing else ever crosses my mind. I think I might have ruined my friendship with y/n. All I've been doing is cursing at myself every time I remember what I did. The hyungs have been trying to get me to tell them what happened but I don't really want to.

We have a 10 day break for Chuseok, I've been sleeping most of the days because this comeback has me so tired. I enjoy seeing army but it's very tiring singing and doing the choreography. The hyungs want to take me out since last time they went without me because I was sick, it was a treat so I would gladly be going. It's food so, yum!

It's was 3:00 pm and I started to get ready to go out to eat. I didn't really dress too nice all I wore was my white button up shirt with a blue and white dotted tie loosely tied around my neck, and some light washed ripped jeans.

We got to the restaurant and went to the little private room that had been set up for us. We had a stove right in-front of us so we could each cook something if we would like. As I'm about to eat I hear a knock on the door. "Jin hyung could you get that?" Says Jungkook.

I get up and answer the door, I was closest so I didn't really have to get up and walk to much. I open to door to be face to face with the one and only y/n. We stared at eachother awkwardly for a couple seconds before averting our eyes some place else.

"Y/n!!" All the hyungs yell. I guess they must've invited her to come eat with us. "Hey kiddos!" Y/n replies back to them. I awkwardly cough and look back at y/n. "Can we talk for a moment?" I ask y/n. I really wanted to clear things up with her.

(Jin:bold) (you:regular)
"I'm sorry for what I did the other day" "oh um it's ok, don't stress it" "I wanted to talk to you about us" "yeah, go ahead" "ok well we probably won't be close anymore after this but, I just wanted you to know that I've liked you since we were little and I just want you to be mine but then again you probably don't see me that way..."

There was a bit of an awkward silence but not for too long. I felt soft plump lips pressed on mine. Y/n had kissed me. It was heaven like. "You know what Jin?" "Yeah?" I said awkwardly. "I like you too"

I was taken back by y/n's words did she mean it? Is she joking or for real? I looked at her confused, she just chuckled in response. "Come on lets go eat we can talk later." Y/n said.

We both walked back into the little private room and began to eat.

•TO BE CONTINUED•

This chapter was shitty smh. I'll try to make the next chapter more interesting sorry!