Talks.

Y/n pov
*3 weeks later*

*Play song in media*

I've been a big old mess to be honest. I don't even feel like myself. I've basically isolated myself from everyone and everything. Jin is always spamming my phone but I don't answer, he can't visit either since he's having promotional concerts and stuff like that.

I felt trapped inside this house. Every-time I pass the living room, I relive the whole thing again. It doesn't ever stop. I've been nonstop crying everytime I remember it. The bags under my eyes keep getting worse, i haven't gotten sleep at all. I wonder how Kai's doing?

Today's the day that I would finally get out of this hell hole and do something productive. I took a long shower that was very relaxing, I then got dressed. I just wore a grey shirt underneath my denim jacket, black leggings and black boots. For accessories I wore a bag and some rings. I also wore sunglasses to cover up my under eye bags

I got my phone and left out that door. I didn't really know where to go so I just walked to the park that was down the street. Lots of little kids were there smiling, looking happier than me. I sat down on the bench and just enjoyed the scenery. I got up walking a few steps only to bump into someone.

I look up to see the guy who broke my heart.

Kai's pov

I've been doing alright lately I guess I'm still not back to my normal self but I'm getting there. The hyungs have been trying to get me out of the house since they hate seeing me like this. I actually finally took their advice and stepped out of the house for a while.

I hope I don't run into her honestly. I walked over to the park just to relax and take pictures of the scenery. I was walking over to this little cafe when I bumped into someone. "Y/n?" I said. She slowly lifted up her head and gave a little smile. Well this is gonna be awkward.

"uhm i think we should talk..." I told y/n. We sat down on the bench. "I think we had a good run together but we should see other people." I said to y/n while she looked at me with a shocked expression. "I'm sorry but I don't like that you're so close to Jin"

"Yeah you know what? sure let's see other people" said y/n in response to me. Her personality turned cold when she said that. And with that she stood up and left. I felt guilty but I don't like her relationship with Jin, I wanted her all to myself

Y/n pov

I just left. I couldn't handle this. I really thought we would've gotten back together. My Day was completely crushed so I just headed back home. I had no motivation what's so ever. I needed someone to comfort me so I over to Lisa's house.

*knock knock* I see Lisa open up the door and I immediately break down. "Aw baby no don't cry , come in" Lisa says while pulling me into a hug. Lisa's my bestfriend I've known her since she was a trainee she's like a little sister to me.

I sat on the couch while burying my face in my hands. Lisa cameback from the kitchen with a bucket of ice cream and big spoons. She really knows what do to when I'm sad. We ate our ice cream and just sat in silence. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Lisa asked me, I nodded my head side to side slowly, "I just wanna be comforted" I said sadly.

Lisa then hugged me while stroking my hair. I felt a little bit better but I felt worse than I did the past couple of weeks. Kai said he would come by to pick up all his stuff today so I'm not gonna be home since I don't wanna face him plus he still has his key.

I don't think I'm gonna be able to live in that apartment anymore. I always get flash backs and feel sad again. But I guess I have to live with it. Lisa and I spent the whole day together with her hugging me and making me feel better. I really needed that.

I got a message from Kai saying that he had picked up all his stuff already. I said goodbye to Lisa and silently walked back to my apartment. I opened the door to see most of his gaming consoles were gone, I walked to the bedroom. All his clothes, and belongings were gone.

I sat down on the bed, playing with my hands not sure of what to do. I was all alone. I didn't have anything of his anymore. He's officially gone from my life. I can't believe this. I never knew this would happen.

Why am I a fool, why can't I forget you?
You're already gone...
Everything about you is becoming faint.
It hurts so much, but now I'll call you a memory...