3...2...1

Farkle, Smackle, Lucas, and Zay are sitting in Farkle's living room waiting for the arrival of Riley and Maya. After a little while they here a knock at the door. Farkle goes to answer. He opens the door to see his 2 best friends. "Ladies."

  Riley/Maya - "Farkle." They both say in unison. He lets them both in and they join the rest of their friends in the living room.

  Riley - "So what are we gonna do tonight." They all sit down and get comfortable.

  Farkle - "Well we do have things planned for the night, but first a little announcement. Well actually it's not so little."

  Lucas - "What's up Farkle?"

  Zay - "Announcement in 3...2...1."

  Farkle - "Riley is on love with Maya."

  Riley - "FARKLE WHAT THE HELL?! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT AGAIN!" Riley looks over at Maya to see her staring back at her with wide eyes of surprise. She looks back over at Farkle. "YOU RUINED IT FARKLE! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" Riley gets up and runs to the door but Farkle gets up quickly and goes after her. He grabs her by the wrist but she pulls away quickly turning back around to him. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

  Farkle - "Riley please, just listen."

Riley - "NO FARKLE! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T PULL ANOTHER NEW YEARS! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! NOW SHE HATES ME! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

  Farkle - "RILEY SHUT UP!"

  Riley steps back surprised that Farkle yelled at her.

  Farkle - "I'm sorry I yelled at you, but I had to get you to stop. Riley please, trust me there is a perfectly good reason why I did this this time."

  Riley finally quiets down. "And what could that possibly be?"

  Farkle smiles at his friend. "The perfectly good reason for doing this in 3...2...1."

  Zay - "Maya is also in love with Riley."

  Riley looks at Zay and back at Farkle in disbelief. "What?"

  Maya looks over at Zay.

  Zay - "What? You can't be mad at me now." 

  Maya then looks over at Riley who she sees is now looking at her.

  Riley begins to walk slowly over to Maya.  Maya gets up from the couch. When Riley is face to face with the little blonde she asks. "Peaches? Is this true?"

  Maya nods her head slowly looking into the soft eyes of her best friend, of the girls she has loved as more than a friend for a while now. "Yes. Yes Riley it's true...And you?"

  Riley smiles softly looking back into the amazing crystal blue eyes of her best friend and the girl who makes her heart melt just by looking at her. "Yea. Yea it's true Maya. I'm in love with you." Both girls smile even wider and engulf each other in a big hug. As they separate they still stay close. They're now look back and forth between each other's eyes and lips.

  Smackle - "Oh come on just kiss and get it over with."

  Maya laughs a little looking over at Smackle then back at Riley with a gleam in her eye.

  Riley - "I-in front of everybody?"

  Lucas - "Oh yea, cause that's gonna stop you in the future." He says and everyone gives a little chuckle.

  Maya begins to lean in towards Riley as Riley does as well. It finally happens for the 2. Their lips meet and it's beyond magical for them. Their hearts swell with joy and their heads swoon making them fall even more for each other. The kiss is broken up quickly once they hear their friends hooping and hollering and whistling cat calls.

  Riley - "Thanks guys. That didn't make it weird at all."

  The girls grab each other's hands and sit down on the couch. Still looking at each other.

  Maya - "I love you Riles."

  Riley - "I love you too Peaches."

  The girls kiss again but is ended when Riley pulls away and puts both her index fingers up in front of Maya. "Hold on just a minute." Riley gets up from the couch quickly and runs over to Farkle and wraps him into a tight hug. "Thank you Farkle. Sorry I yelled at you."

  Zay - "Hey! You know I was a part of this too."

  Maya looks over at Zay. "Yea? And why didn't you out me first?"

  Zay - "Oh that. Well me and Farkle discussed it and figured Riley would get upset scream and run for the door, just like she did. Then we figured if I were to out you first you'd probably just punch me in the throat... So we went with him outing Riley first."

  Maya smiles at Zay and gets up and walks over to him. She then gives him a hug. "Thank you Zay. And you're right, that's exactly what I would have done. So smart man." Riley and Maya then walk back to each other and sit back down on the couch.

  Smackle - "Ok so what are we doing with the rest of the night?"

  Farkle - "Well we got movies, video games, we can order food." He then looks back over to Riley and Maya seeing them holding hands and looking at each other with love and excitement. "Ok, there's movies, games, and food for the 4 of us. You 2, the guest bedroom is open. Go make out or whatever we all know you've been dying to do."

  It only took a brief second before Riley and Maya yell Bye to their friends and run off to the bedroom.

  Lucas - "So you think we'll see them at all the rest of the night?"

  Zay - "Doubtful. They'll probably make out til they pass out." 

  All the friends laugh then go on to start their sleepover.