Pandora

Jade and Liam quickly made their way up to her living room. When they got there they saw a woman in a blood red dress that fitted her slim figure. Her skin was pure white and her hair was a chocolate brown that matched her eyes. After staring at something for a moment the woman turned to look at them. When she saw them a smiled curled on her ruby red lips.

"Auntie!" she exclaimed. Considering her striking appearance one might expect a sultry, husky voice. Instead it was quite soft and sweet. This was especially ironic; Pandora was one of the most sadistic vampires Jade has ever known.

"Pandora, my child. My favorite little lambchop." Liam said holding his arms open for her.

"Daddy!" Pandora all but glided over to him.

Once she was in his arms they kissed, rather passionately , something that made Jade want to barf. She wasn't sure why those two bothered her so much. Maybe because they insisted on treating each other as father and daughter? Despite their than rather incestuous actions.

"When you are done playing tonsil hockey I would like to borrow your child," she grumbled.

"Why so grumpy auntie?" Pandora cooed.

Jade snapped her fingers. "How many times have I told you not to call me that?!" She growled, causing Pandora to whimper. Jade rolled her eyes.

"What to play a game, darling?" Jade asked.

"Play a game!" Pandora repeated excitedly.

"I thought so. Come here." She indicated with her finger that Pandora should come closer to her. When she did Jade took her hands in her own. "I have a feeling you're going to like this game."

Jade explained to Pandora exactly what she wanted her to do. She even made it clear that if she messed up Liam would get in big trouble. She then sent her out into the town before turning to look at Liam.

"She better not mess this up," Jade said.

"If you are so worried why did you bring her?"

"It was the only thing I could think of last minute. She is the only one that can do this without getting caught. Or I hope anyways."

They fell silent as they waited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later Pandora came gliding back into Jade's house, a smile on her face as she hummed to herself.

"Pretty doctors are so tasty," she cooed.

"Pandora..." Jade started, but Liam stopped her.

He held out his hand, Pandora gladly took it. He then pulled her in close.

"Pandora, my love, please tell me you didn't eat anyone."

"Not one, no." She giggled.

In a flash Liam backhanded her so hard she fell to the ground whimpering

"Liam!" Jade shouted as she jumped up and over the couch she had been sitting on. She slammed the palm of her hand up against his nose before shoving him away from Pandora.

"Liam, Liam, LIAM! Calm down. It's ok," she shouted as she struggled to keep him away from Pandora.

"How can you say that?! We are the ones that are going to get flack from this! Not her!"

In one last ditch effort to put some distance between Liam and Pandora Jade slammed her body into him. When he took a few steps back she kicked him in the chest. As luck would have it he stumbled backwards and tripped over something sending him crashing to the ground.

"No we won't. They can't pin anything on us if they can't find any bodies," she said darkly.

Just then her eyes turned black and a small breeze picked up. The lights in the room flickered for a moment before cutting off. Jade started speaking in Latin again, only this time her voice was much darker, deeper than her normal voice.

Nobody moved. Both Liam and Pandora were transfixed by the sight. As soon as she finished speaking her body collapsed to the floor in a heap.

"Jade... Jade!" Liam made his way towards her. He then gently pulled her into his lap.

"What's... done... is... done.." she gasped out.

"You crazy fuck. God you're shaking, and you're pale even for a vampire. You need to feed."

"No, too much blood has already been taken. I will be fine, but you have to send Pandora back. I can't risk it."

"Pandora, go back down to the basement," he growled, causing Jade to smack him in the arm.

"Be nice. We had to figure this was going to happen," she growled at him. "Just go." She pushed herself away from him and leaned against the back of the couch. She sat there silently as she watched Liam and Pandora make their way to her basement. The bad thing about it was Liam was right. Using her vampiric magic plus her power of fire like that really took it's toll on her. And there was no one she could survive on Liam this time.

A few minutes later Liam came back upstairs on his own. "Do you need me to bring you someone?" he asked.

She growled at him. "I am not a child. I don't need you to hand feed me."

He threw his hands up in the air. "Fine. Suit yourself." He then stormed out of her house.

Jade closed her eyes for a few moments as she collected herself. When she thought she was strong enough she slowly stood up, but even then she got a bit dizzy and had to grip the couch. Once that passed she slowly made her way out of her house. Whether she liked it or not she was going to have to feed.